Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Test cycle

E_r930

Plat Hero
Platinum
Hey all. I had a thread where I asked about anavar and posted after about a test cycle. Figured I'd create a thread dedicated to that question to make it easier and less confusing. So I just completes an 8 week Anavar only cycle. Did well I think. Roughly 10 pounds of pretty lean muscle gained. Didn't diet too strictly so wasn't perfect, but I'm not competing either so 🤷♂️ lol. Anyway, I'm just over 5'8 and I'm at 183 with probably 15 16% body fat. Going to cut some body fat during my off cycle now then go for a test base cycle. I'm not looking to "blow" up and be super obvious so I don't want anything too aggressive. What should I do? 10 weeks enth at 500mg a week? With 8 weeks of anavar? Maybe a small dose of Dbol at the start or will that blow me up too much? Etc. Open to suggestions. I hear Tren is too strong and Deca has many side effects soo haven't really considered them.

Also, for the injections, what sort of gauges etc should I be getting? This is my first time with them. Not afraid of needles, but never done it either

Thanks in advanced.

Hey all. I had a thread where I asked about anavar and posted after about a test cycle. Figured I'd create a thread dedicated to that question to make it easier and less confusing. So I just completes an 8 week Anavar only cycle. Did well I think. Roughly 10 pounds of pretty lean muscle gained. Didn't diet too strictly so wasn't perfect, but I'm not competing either so 🤷♂️ lol. Anyway, I'm just over 5'8 and I'm at 183 with probably 15 16% body fat. Going to cut some body fat during my off cycle now then go for a test base cycle. I'm not looking to "blow" up and be super obvious so I don't want anything too aggressive. What should I do? 10 weeks enth at 500mg a week? With 8 weeks of anavar? Maybe a small dose of Dbol at the start or will that blow me up too much? Etc. Open to suggestions. I hear Tren is too strong and Deca has many side effects soo haven't really considered them.

Also, for the injections, what sort of gauges etc should I be getting? This is my first time with them. Not afraid of needles, but never done it either

Thanks in advanced.

Start slow and steady with 1st cycle

500mgs testosterone enanthate/week
30mgs dbol/day
20mgs cardarine/day
7 caps n2guard/day

Top Bottom