Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Test cycle

Hey all. I had a thread where I asked about anavar and posted after about a test cycle. Figured I'd create a thread dedicated to that question to make it easier and less confusing. So I just completes an 8 week Anavar only cycle. Did well I think. Roughly 10 pounds of pretty lean muscle gained. Didn't diet too strictly so wasn't perfect, but I'm not competing either so 🤷♂️ lol. Anyway, I'm just over 5'8 and I'm at 183 with probably 15 16% body fat. Going to cut some body fat during my off cycle now then go for a test base cycle. I'm not looking to "blow" up and be super obvious so I don't want anything too aggressive. What should I do? 10 weeks enth at 500mg a week? With 8 weeks of anavar? Maybe a small dose of Dbol at the start or will that blow me up too much? Etc. Open to suggestions. I hear Tren is too strong and Deca has many side effects soo haven't really considered them.

Also, for the injections, what sort of gauges etc should I be getting? This is my first time with them. Not afraid of needles, but never done it either

Thanks in advanced.

We've stickies and articles on these

buddy anytime you use these steroids it is agressive. that is the nature of this game. 500mg of E is aggressive in its own right.

as far as injecting 25G 1 inch needles

Well, yes lol, but still not trying to blow up either. I say 500 because I was told 250 wouldn't be enough for any real gains, but that's why I ask here. To see what people with experience suggest would provide safe and steady results.

Start slow and steady with 1st cycle

500mgs testosterone enanthate/week
30mgs dbol/day
20mgs cardarine/day
7 caps n2guard/day

What sort of time length would you say for this? I'm thinking to do the test for 10 weeks. Would I take the dbol the entire 10 weeks as well? Is that considered a light dbol dose?

Also, if I decided to do tren to avoid the toxicity of oral. What's the lowest effective dose I should do? Or is tren too powerful?

Top Bottom