Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**How to widen shoulders and thicken neck**

Enlarge the shoulders and neck, huh? You probably aren't aware of this, but if you just grew HUGE delts and neck muscles, you would look stupid! A major part of width is thickness beleive it or not. Upper back, neck, upper chest, and delts all work in your visual appearance for width enhancement. Shurgs, deadlifts, high pulls or upright rows, incline presses, and push presses are where gains are found...not only for those areas, but everywhere.... you will see.

For neck do lots of bridges. They make your neck thick as hell. Have you ever seen wrestlers necks?
For widening of the shoulders do military presses as well as laterals.

and when the developing starts, do those dumbell laterals. That alone made me wide as a barn. I run into doorways sometimes

Bridges are where you lie on the ground then arch your back with your hips moving upward. At this point the only thing touching the ground should be your feet and the back of your head. Now you just move your body back and forth using your neck muscles.You can also do it facing forward.
Longhorn why the hell should audio not listen to me. Whats so bad about bridges? Have you not seen wrestlers necks? My neck is huge, and I owe it all to bridging in wrestling practice.

Pat, I meant no offense, but 2 things: 1) he needs to do basic heavy exercises, and not neck specific ones, and 2) it would be difficult/dangerous to do bridges w/o ever seeing them performed.

And there are several people who think bridges are dangerous.

As for your neck, and wrestlers necks, yes they are huge, but so is the rest of them. They have a good base to start from. That is what I meant. And I would never tell someone to do bridges without showing him, or showing him a video.

Audio needs to strengthen his entire body.

Top Bottom