Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to manage prolactin with Deca?!

anabolimonster

Hey guys im getting on my 3rd cycle in a few months Sus and Deca . I got the usual support supps and going to run nolva 10mgs a day to control estro an prevent gyno. But what should I do for the prolactin sides from Deca ?? Il be running 400mgs a week of Deca.

Hey guys im getting on my 3rd cycle in a few months Sus and Deca . I got the usual support supps and going to run nolva 10mgs a day to control estro an prevent gyno. But what should I do for the prolactin sides from Deca ?? Il be running 400mgs a week of Deca.

BRO, YOU DON"T RUN NOLVA WITH A 19-NOR... You will be bra shopping for yourself if you do! DO NOT RUN NOLVA WITH DECA OR ANY 19-NOR!!

please post your stats so i can further assist...

Ohh no Ahaha lucky I asked !! Do they interact bad ? Hmm I don't know that I can obtain prami or dostinex. What other easily obtainable chems do you suggest for on cycle

Ohh no Ahaha lucky I asked !! Do they interact bad ? Hmm I don't know that I can obtain prami or dostinex. What other easily obtainable chems do you suggest for on cycle

Prami is available at Chemical Need bro. That will more than take care of any prolactin issues you get on cycle as well as give you a nice libido boost!

Since when did the problem of deca become prolactin? It's amazing how something catches on and in no time, everybody is accepting is as truth. The problem with Deca is progesterone.

Since when did the problem of deca become prolactin? It's amazing how something catches on and in no time, everybody is accepting is as truth. The problem with Deca is progesterone.

This is exactly right. And bro no nolva ever w deca or tren. As dylan said not going to end well.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

when you run deca you cover all bases.

an AI is as important as anything. if you control your estrogen you can control your progesterone.

and i always recommend a light dose of caber with tren or deca. it will protect you from getting deca dick.

also you need to keep the nuts plump during cycle. hcgeneratre during cycle or hcg. COVER ALL BASES. don't go into PCT with high progesterone, high estrogen and raisin nuts and complain that deca messed you up .

if you are still worried then before cycle and then week 5 or 6 get bloodwork done.. check everything. see what is getting out of control and go from there.

Top Bottom