Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How soon is too soon to move in with someone your dating?

General knowledge dictates that this is a bad situation waiting to happen.

On the other hand, you know our story, Bigmann.... Our first date lasted two weeks. Couple weeks later we had our second date which lasted two weeks. Couple weeks later we were married... on our third date.

Now nearly 3 years later we have been riding the rollercoaster from hell but it wasn't because we aren't a good match but rather because of our circumstances (on his end the ugliness of getting screwed by that woman who he was living with before we met, on my end the dealings with my ex and n BOTH our ends it was financially getting screwed by all of the vultures).

Ya'll are both grown. As long as your son is A number 1 priority for you and your soon2b exwife (which it seems to be) and this new lady *gets that* then I don't see what the issue is.

I hope that you will find the happiness that you deserve (and wish the same for your ex).... this way it is a win/win situation for your son. :)

my son is everything to me and then some and the woman i am living with is so wanting to meet him but i think it is too soon. she wants him to move in with us later down the road because my wife isnt exactly the best at raising him. she completely understand that my wife and i are still friends and i still have to take care of them.

we dont have big issues to deal with in our personal lives that will clash or hinder our relationship. she doesnt have kids so its just her and I right now. our relationship grew extremely rapidly and we both dont know why but we love it.

^^ What he said. Obviously though you may be down financially now, she sees that you are not a simp or a freeloader or incapable of being a valued partner in many aspects of life... or at least she TRUSTS that you aren't. She hasn't really known you long enough to see for herself to be fair.

Time will prove out that either her trusting you was a good thing, or not.... hether you continue to reside with her or not.

i agree... but im not in a bind.. she just doesnt want me to waste money on a place when im just going to be here anyway. i offered her rent but she wont take it. so now im doing the laundry, cleaning and taking care of her like she has never been takin care of before.

you know me, we met in real life. i am true to heart and treat women with the upmost respect. i dont take advantage as i am a completely independent person. it is hard for me to accept hand-outs especially when i have my own money and dont need it. but she lies to take care of me and wont let me use my money. thats hard for me but i still pay for dinner whenever i beat her to the check. shes gotten slick about it lately and before the check is even put on the table she hands her card to the waitress or waiter.

like i said she has money and comes from well to do parents. but thats not what im after. she could lose it all and i would still be here. we have pretty strong feelings for each other and make each other very happy. that to me is all that matters.

my son is everything to me and then some and the woman i am living with is so wanting to meet him but i think it is too soon. she wants him to move in with us later down the road because my wife isnt exactly the best at raising him. she completely understand that my wife and i are still friends and i still have to take care of them.

we dont have big issues to deal with in our personal lives that will clash or hinder our relationship. she doesnt have kids so its just her and I right now. our relationship grew extremely rapidly and we both dont know why but we love it.

Regardless of how well ya'll are getting on I would still wait to introduce your son to her. Trust me on this one. Unless you are about to ask her to marry you then hold off on that part. If the relationship does not work out then your son will have to deal with loss AGAIN.

I hope nothing but the best for you and your relationship may very well become one of the best either of you will ever have, however, until ya'll are seriously talking getting LEGALLY MARRIED DO NOT INTRODUCE THE CHILD.

I know you are incredibly excited about this relationship but talking about having your son live with you AND her is waaaaaaaaaaay too premature. He has a mother and though she may not be the best on the planet to already have her being replaced as your son's primary female role model is VERY premature.

Just take a deep breath and enjoy the relationship that THE TWO OF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING. Give it some time to go over a hurdle or two before you take it to the next level especially since you and your son's mother aren't even legally divorced yet. I know, I know ya'll emotionally gave up a while ago and I understand that ya'll have even lived separately. But please trust me when I tell you that all of that will change AGAIN once the ink dries on the papers. Your son really doesn't NEED to go through another break up so soon. That would be really REALLY hard on him. Not to mention the fact, that though your new lady might be THE BEST WOMAN ON THE PLANET it isn't right to even think about having the child live with you and her separate from his mother unless it comes from the child or unless you and your ex come to that conclusion TOGETHER.

It's wonderful that she wants to mother your son, HOWEVER, that could really backfire if the child is introduced too soon. He may feel like his loyalty to his mother is being questioned and he may go the opposite direction.

Just give it time. I mean, you are already living there right? So why rush the rest? Time will prove out what direction is proper for ALL of you.

i agree... but im not in a bind.. she just doesnt want me to waste money on a place when im just going to be here anyway. i offered her rent but she wont take it. so now im doing the laundry, cleaning and taking care of her like she has never been takin care of before.

you know me, we met in real life. i am true to heart and treat women with the upmost respect. i dont take advantage as i am a completely independent person. it is hard for me to accept hand-outs especially when i have my own money and dont need it. but she lies to take care of me and wont let me use my money. thats hard for me but i still pay for dinner whenever i beat her to the check. shes gotten slick about it lately and before the check is even put on the table she hands her card to the waitress or waiter.

like i said she has money and comes from well to do parents. but thats not what im after. she could lose it all and i would still be here. we have pretty strong feelings for each other and make each other very happy. that to me is all that matters.

Yes, I have met you and you are one of the sweetest men I've met in a long time. :)

I know your heart is in the right place.

I don't question that for ONE SECOND. :)

Just take it easy... time has a way of making everything fall into place, one way or another... whether we like it or not!

1. It's too soon.
2. It's too late to be asking.

she live in ponte vedre?
Smells like orange park living 4u.
Good luck brah.

lol hey budddy!

thanks for not givin me a hard time last night

fuck man i got wasted so easy....

i spent 50 bucks on steaks and barely ate lol....

i have not drank like that in so long lol

lol hey budddy!

thanks for not givin me a hard time last night

fuck man i got wasted so easy....

i spent 50 bucks on steaks and barely ate lol....

i have not drank like that in so long lol

LOL
Hilarious...
That is too funny.
Tell me you got them sacked and took them home.
I don't care how drunk I am, I'm not leaving food behind.
That's too funny.

LOL
Hilarious...
That is too funny.
Tell me you got them sacked and took them home.
I don't care how drunk I am, I'm not leaving food behind.
That's too funny.

no i bought like a whole loaf of filet i could not eat mine so i left it there...

i bought it to bring to the bbq and share so i did not want to be rude and just jett out with it lol

fuck it....

yea i was reading all my posts from last night today lol jesus im a fucking nut

you are screwed bro

This princesses lawn still needs to be cut in the long run

Top Bottom