Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Much Time Do You Spend Training

How Long Do You Train?

• Less than an hour

Votes: 39 45.9%
  • More than an hour

Votes: 41 48.2%

• Total voters

Victory

I am just wondering how long everyone trains for? Some say that they train for less than an hour and feel great rather than pushing 1+ hours. Do you think that testosterone levels have decreased to a point that diminishes the effectiveness of the workout? How could you measure how much time you spend on certain body parts like ex. Legs vs Biceps and what your test levels are after 40 minutes working each on a different day?

as long as you are not standing around bullshitting with other people in your gym you should be able to do a complete workout on 2 muscle groups in about 45 minutes.

Right now 60 minutes of cardio in the morining on an empty stomach. 1 hour of lifting at night, followed by another hour of cardio. Trying to rip it up :D

when i train for weight loss, sometimes im in there for 2 hours just lifting, im not over training cuz i dont get sore and i still see a ton of growth, so i think im ok... unless you guys know something i dont

Top Bottom