Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Much Time Do You Spend Training

How Long Do You Train?

• Less than an hour

Votes: 39 45.9%
  • More than an hour

Votes: 41 48.2%

• Total voters
If you can't do what you need to do in an hour, you're either lifting too infrequently or are messing around too much between sets. Get in, get out, get growing.

If clean, then I would go with what most of you have said - less then an hour. However, I figure, if your on, you may as well make use of the extra test, and go an extra 20-30 minutes. Surely all the gear does is to speed recovery, thus enabling you to train harder then usual, and so grow faster.

45 minutes to an hour.

I get my cardio riding my buike to and from the gym. 15 Minutes each way. Plus theres like hills and shit so its more strenous than just sitting on a stationary buike.

45 min cardio, 1 hour lifting, 1 our bullshittin with buddies. Gotta cut that hour of bullshittin out. So many bullshitters at my gym that love working out their jaw.

1 hour and 15 minutes of lifting then 20 minutes of cardio.

Now that I do no more than an hour, 4 x a week , I am finally making some serious gains. All those years of 2 hr sessions were definitly counterproductive. A gram of assorted AS coursing thru my veins every week doesnt hurt either!

Top Bottom