Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much did you gain on first steroid cycle poll

how much did you gain on your first cycle (before crashing, in lbs)

• 0-5

Votes: 24 4.0%
  • 5-10

Votes: 60 9.9%
  • 10-15

Votes: 134 22.1%
  • 15-20

Votes: 133 21.9%
  • 20-25

Votes: 114 18.8%
  • 25-30

Votes: 74 12.2%
  • 30-35

Votes: 32 5.3%
  • 35-40

Votes: 16 2.6%
  • 40+

Votes: 18 3.0%

• Total voters
Re: how much did you gain on first cycle poll

i just started my first cycle of eq only at 30o mg a week..im 511 145 pounds but lean and ripped..dont know if im doing the right thing and how much should i gain

No, you are not doing the right thing. You are too young and not even physically developed. No steroids for noobies. Bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad idea.

Last edited:

No, you are not doing the right thing. You are too young and not even physically developed. No steroids for noobies. Bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad idea.

I can't believe that lil tard made another post!

Banned

RADAR

My first was an EQ only at 500mg per week and I gained 15lbs and held on to about 12lbs .

it was hard ecspecially with my girl, she obviously knew and was pissed off. So i agreed to get off of them and i did....when my cycle ended :D

i could give a shit about my coworkers, plus a bunch of the people i worked with used them.

Family is clueless but they questioned it, and still do at family gatherings.
LoL, my wife opened my mail one time after seeing the overseas address. I was like who opened my mail. She like what's that. "Vitamins" she looked at me like Yeah Ok 😂

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

My first real cycle of (pinning & oral) 31 pounds in 3 months. Left with 20 pounds of it

I messed around off and on for years with years not doing or not knowing what was doing. Just making gains.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom