Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much did you gain on first steroid cycle poll

how much did you gain on your first cycle (before crashing, in lbs)

• 0-5

Votes: 24 4.0%
  • 5-10

Votes: 60 9.9%
  • 10-15

Votes: 134 22.1%
  • 15-20

Votes: 133 21.9%
  • 20-25

Votes: 114 18.8%
  • 25-30

Votes: 74 12.2%
  • 30-35

Votes: 32 5.3%
  • 35-40

Votes: 16 2.6%
  • 40+

Votes: 18 3.0%

• Total voters
Re: how much did you gain on first cycle poll

ive been on naposims (d-bol), taking 30mg a day for 8 days, and have only put on a few lb's.
i'm hoping they kick in soon.
they dont seem fake. they have the nipple on the packet and the triangle on the tablet.
any advice

1st and only cycle so far which was 6 or 7 years ago though. Gained about 25lbs but 10 was probably fat as my diet was nowhere near what it should have been.

I just used Iranian Test Enanthate @ 500mg/week for 8 weeks. Next time (which won't be for a while considering I've only been back for a couple months) I'm only going to take 250mg/week and really focus on my diet as to be honest, There are only key areas that I need to develop before I'd be satisfied with my size.

first cycle was test c @ 500mg/wk and deca @ 300mg/wk, gained about 20 pounds whick were almost all solid muscle with of course about 5lbs water, after pct walked away with 20 solid. great first cycle

200mg Test E + Deca e/w for 10 weeks. Today starts week 9.

So far I have gained 30lbs. I'm guessing I'll put on a few more lbs in the next 2 weeks. I'm hoping not to lose too much of the gains post cycle...we'll see though.

hey guys im just curious, how is it that some ppl are doing such small amount and some are doing more such as, test e 250 a week and some put 500 a week and they both got same results. Then some have test e 500 a week with dbol, and then u have some1 doing just test e 500 a week and still getting same results. Would you be wasting ur money for a first cycle getting the dbol or etc..

hey guys im just curious, how is it that some ppl are doing such small amount and some are doing more such as, test e 250 a week and some put 500 a week and they both got same results. Then some have test e 500 a week with dbol, and then u have some1 doing just test e 500 a week and still getting same results. Would you be wasting ur money for a first cycle getting the dbol or etc..

I kept over 20lbs. Maybe closer to 25lbs. Then I cut with some ephedrine and lost a few more lbs but got very ripped.

I am a firm believer in using the MINIMUM dosage needed to grow. If your body doesn't respond well, then you can up it. Otherwise it is just too much money and side affects. You don't want to become too dependant on the drugs. Use the minimum and go from there. I am back on and still using just 1cc of Test and some EQ and everyone is already saying I look like an animal. Stay as low as possible. A buddy of mine started out with a gram of Test a week and, yes, he is HUGE and won a competition. But now, a year later, he is having some serious side affects and he is so overloaded with drugs that he feels like sh*t and he is running out of money. What will happen in another year from now? He will need even more drugs and it will come to the point where he is a walking pharmacy.

I'm all for heavy AAS use, but start out LIGHT and work your way up only if necessary. Remember, this is a lifelong pursuit.

My first one was a dbol only 6weeker....i gained 17lbs and retained 12...

My first was:

1-10 Test E 500mg ew
1-10 Deca 400mgs ew
1-4 Anadrol 50mg ed

I put on 35 pounds and lost about 5 so 30 pounds

That was from 180-210lbs

I am now 265lbs at 10% bf

i just started my first cycle of eq only at 30o mg a week..im 511 145 pounds but lean and ripped..dont know if im doing the right thing and how much should i gain

Top Bottom