Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how bad is for my cycle to drink smirnoff Ice on saturdays ??

4-5, that's nothing bro. During my off time, I tried out some Smirnoff Ice. It has a good taste, but I drank 36 of those fuckers and didn't get half as drunk as i do off a bottle of Tequila. Maybe that's why they say it's a girl's drink. Don't drink when you are on.

If i'm not drinking a vodka tonic neat.....it's a smirnoff ice for me too :).....nice choice.....but it will hamper your training even if it is just one night a week....one way to look at is...for ever drink you plan to have you must cut a serving of carbs for that day...it will even it out a little

Your lucky

I get stuck with what I can steal from the shed. and I will drink it any night of the week.

Naplam

DEI said:
Ive tried some CAIPIVODKAS, I think it has lemon sugar and vodka, am I right?

When I finish my cycle (and recovery) I d like to try some, I hope to get some cachasa, or at least some caipivodkas.

Have you tried lemon drops: very cold vodka in a little glass, "granadina" (a sweet syrup) just a a sipp, and half a lemon, all in your mouth you shake your head and to the buttom, ahhh so good.

:smash:

yeah caipivodka is this ! good hu ?? are you here on Brazil man ?
yeah , lemon drops are pretty good ,I tried before !

Victor

infernolost said:

because our sisters and girlfriends drink it. and just don't drink, what good comes out of it? nothing, not one good thing. so what's the point? but if you have to have a beer man, not a smirnoff ice.

>>>So , I think your sisters and girlfriends are tougher than you LOL , cause smirnoff ice has more alchool than beer , 5,7 % against 5,3 % .

BTW- smirnoff ice tastes better than beer , and the day after is worse cause it is VODKA they put there , so you gotta be tougher to drink ice and go workout the next day than drink beer and go workout the next day .....

Victor

brianharper94 said:
4-5, that's nothing bro. During my off time, I tried out some Smirnoff Ice. It has a good taste, but I drank 36 of those fuckers and didn't get half as drunk as i do off a bottle of Tequila. Maybe that's why they say it's a girl's drink. Don't drink when you are on.

DAMMIT BRO !! 36 !!! If I drink 10-12 of this I will fall on the ground ! it is basically the same thing as beer ...( alchool wise )

do you need 36 beers to get drunk ??

Victor

therealj said:
If i'm not drinking a vodka tonic neat.....it's a smirnoff ice for me too :).....nice choice.....but it will hamper your training even if it is just one night a week....one way to look at is...for ever drink you plan to have you must cut a serving of carbs for that day...it will even it out a little

>>>good idea about the carbs man :) , but if people are saying that it can reduce protein syntesys in about 20 % I think I will not drink whyle on cycle ....instead I will have a cheat meal on sunday .

ok guys I am not drinking whyle on cycle

Victor

If I go drinking I just take 4-5 shots of vodka straight. Less calories... If I want to get fucked up I'll use something else that doesn't hurt me as much as alcohol.

VICTOR

Good choice not drinking while juicing, BTW, Im not in Brazil, Im in México (everyone here drinks, so its difficult not doing it).

:smash:

Top Bottom