Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey guys, want a long-lasting marriage? Avoid career women (according to this article).

musclemom said:
:rolleyes: Tell me that wasn't some sort of macho bullshit chauvanistic comment?

Does it really matter WHICH member of a couple is primarily responsible for the majority of the care of the children as long as the job is done with love?
Yes. breastmilk>manmade bullshit from a bottle

BIKINIMOM said:
LOL My ex-inlaws were APPALLED that I nursed all four of my children.
fucking genius exinlaws. apple didnt fall far from the tree.

little do those poor women know thier stay @ home hubbys spend all day sitting on EF talking about BS

i beleive alot of times so-called career women work out of socio-economic necessity. a fair amount of moms i know would love to give up thier jobs and stay @ home to be mothers. they dont because thier spouse does not make enough $$ to keep them in the lifestyle they have become accustomed too.

Wulfgar said:
little do those poor women know thier stay @ home hubbys spend all day sitting on EF talking about BS

i beleive alot of times so-called career women work out of socio-economic necessity. a fair amount of moms i know would love to give up thier jobs and stay @ home to be mothers. they dont because thier spouse does not make enough $$ to keep them in the lifestyle they have become accustomed too.
my wife will be able to stay home if she wants to and if she is willing to contribute in non-economic ways. I'm fine having a hot wife who doesn't want to work at an office, but I'm not fine having a hot wife who wants to be a bum off of my sweat.

superdave said:
fucking genius exinlaws. apple didnt fall far from the tree.

WERD... I could tell you stories... :rolleyes:

The whole lot of them are worthless trash, but what can I do about it now? Wait till the day I get my girls and *erase* the bad memories pretty much.

God, if I could just go back in time and not have been in SUCH a hurry to leave my parent's house. Had a partial scholarship to go to St John's in NY would have spent my junior year in my parent's country but truth be told they were very old school and simple and the only *acceptable* way for their daughter to leave the house was in a white dress. I was too obedient and chicken shit, had no faith in my own abilities.

bran987 said:
my wife will be able to stay home if she wants to and if she is willing to contribute in non-economic ways. I'm fine having a hot wife who doesn't want to work at an office, but I'm not fine having a hot wife who wants to be a bum off of my sweat.

If your *hot wife* is home with YOUR children then there ain't NO BUMMING off anyone's sweat. You should lick her shitty asshole clean until the day she dies...

... just sayin.

BIKINIMOM said:
If your *hot wife* is home with YOUR children then there ain't NO BUMMING off anyone's sweat. You should lick her shitty asshole clean until the day she dies...

... just sayin.
I love it how you put hot wife in asteriks like it's some outlandish dream, I hope that isn't what you mean! lord almighty if she's not then just kill me, I hope at least you subscribe to the same for a successful man, after all you are, and he is, respectively. hey BTW your PM, I am about to respond.

I always wondered how hard it is to stay home with kids, but I think I'll take your word for it. Nobody else has ever told me about how hard that is! Not really, but really.

superdave said:
Yes. breastmilk>manmade bullshit from a bottle
Well, were it not for that "manmade bullshit in a bottle" my son would have died before he was three months old. I couldn't produce milk.

I've honestly never met another woman who had this problem, wanting to be able to breastfeed and being physically incapable of doing it. I dunno, there were extenuating circumstances, maybe that caused it (I was living in a horrendously stressful situation, leave it at that).

musclemom said:
Well, were it not for that "manmade bullshit in a bottle" my son would have died before he was three months old. I couldn't produce milk.

I've honestly never met another woman who had this problem, wanting to be able to breastfeed and being physically incapable of doing it. I dunno, there were extenuating circumstances, maybe that caused it (I was living in a horrendously stressful situation, leave it at that).

Had I not nursed my sister's son, he would have died. And I had a really hard time nursing my youngest...

Top Bottom