Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey guys, want a long-lasting marriage? Avoid career women (according to this article).

Re: Hey guys, want a long-lasting marriage? Avoid career women (according to this art

patsfan1379 said:
Men are better than women. Plain and simple.

99% of violent crime is commited by MEN.

i'm not scared of being carjacked or murdered by a woman.

r

patsfan1379 said:
Men are better than women. Plain and simple.
I'm going to chooseto interpret this comment as being made with your tongue firmly in your cheek ...

But I have met men who do feel this way and the question I've never had adequately answered is always this:

If a person really and truly feels that men are better than women, then why is that individual not involved in a homosexual relationship? Why would anyone want to be involved with, particularly in an intimate way, an entity that they would not consider their equal? How could anyone bear to be involved in a relationship with someone they essentially do not respect? What does it say about you that you are involved with someone you don't hold in high regard? Dreadfully hypocritical, IMO.

musclemom said:
I'm going to chooseto interpret this comment as being made with your tongue firmly in your cheek ...

But I have met men who do feel this way and the question I've never had adequately answered is always this:

If a person really and truly feels that men are better than women, then why is that individual not involved in a homosexual relationship? Why would anyone want to be involved with, particularly in an intimate way, an entity that they would not consider their equal? How could anyone bear to be involved in a relationship with someone they essentially do not respect? What does it say about you that you are involved with someone you don't hold in high regard? Dreadfully hypocritical, IMO.

Get back in the kitchen and fix me a sammich you uppity bitch.

Didn't you get the memo? The ONLY REASON for a woman's existance is the life support system for the pussy. And unless he's a low-life fag (which is LOWER than a woman 'cause they all got hairy asses and NO PUSSY) no man is gonna stick his dick into another man's hairy ass.

(I think I read that somewhere on elite, so YOU KNOW it must be true.)

OMG I kill me sometimes. :lmao:

musclemom said:

Um, Perhaps those men aren't attracted to men? Maybe because two men can't reproduce?

Seriously...that isn't a very well thought out point you've got there.

jd_uk said:
Um, Perhaps those men aren't attracted to men? Maybe because two men can't reproduce?

Why would a man WANT to reproduce and have his only children with a life form that is so much less than he?

Doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

DAMMIT GOD!!! HOW COULD YOU HAVE FUCKED MAN OVER SO BADLY?!?

The arguement is sorta silly, but not really if you think about it.

BIKINIMOM said:
The arguement is sorta silly, but not really if you think about it.

Well it can't really be both so imo it is silly. First off i don't have that opinion of most women but even if i did i'd still be attracted to women and wouldn't want to just decide to become homosexual like musclemom asks. Attraction is a bit more complex than that! Why do so many people split up? A lot of the time it's because people realise thy've made an unwise decision, but sometimes it's just because they were attracted to a person that they always knew wasn't a good match for them. In fact i'd say that generally, it is women that are worse than men at being attracted to people they know aren't good for them.

jd_uk said:

It's been thought out very carefully and that's why it leaves me confused.

Why would a man, (bear in mind, we're assuming his basic philosophy is that men are better than women), want to be involved with someone who he does not respect? I would rather be alone than be with someone I consider "less than me." I would not want to be involved with someone who is dumber than me, at a lower station in life than me, who is less ambitious than me, who has less potential than me, who is less attractive than me, etc. The day I lost respect for my first husband was the day I started looking for a lawyer.

The blanket statement of "Men are Better than Women" implies all those things I've just listed. Moreover, it implies a basic, inherent overall disregard/devaluation. I honestly cannot understand being involved in a relationship in any shape, form or fashion with a person I disrespected that much.

Why bother producing children when the only reproductive option is mating with someone you consider inferior? By implication, all you'll get is inferior offspring as the woman contributes half of her genetic material, at the very least, that child is 50% a worthless pile of shit, right? And while we're at it, if women are so inferior, what's keeping you from smothering the female ones while they're still in the cradle?

For that matter, for the men who consider women inferior, why aren't they shooting themselves in the head this very moment, because ALL mammals start out in the womb FEMALE. Female is the default gender, actually, for everything. If that weren't the case, beehives and ant colonies would be inhabited by all brothers.

musclemom said:
It's been thought out very carefully and that's why it leaves me confused.

Why would a man, (bear in mind, we're assuming his basic philosophy is that men are better than women), want to be involved with someone who he does not respect? I would rather be alone than be with someone I consider "less than me." I would not want to be involved with someone who is dumber than me, at a lower station in life than me, who is less ambitious than me, who has less potential than me, who is less attractive than me, etc. The day I lost respect for my first husband was the day I started looking for a lawyer.

The blanket statement of "Men are Better than Women" implies all those things I've just listed. Moreover, it implies a basic, inherent overall disregard/devaluation. I honestly cannot understand being involved in a relationship in any shape, form or fashion with a person I disrespected that much.

Why bother producing children when the only reproductive option is mating with someone you consider inferior? By implication, all you'll get is inferior offspring as the woman contributes half of her genetic material, at the very least, that child is 50% a worthless pile of shit, right? And while we're at it, if women are so inferior, what's keeping you from smothering the female ones while they're still in the cradle?

For that matter, for the men who consider women inferior, why aren't they shooting themselves in the head this very moment, because ALL mammals start out in the womb FEMALE. Female is the default gender, actually, for everything. If that weren't the case, beehives and ant colonies would be inhabited by all brothers.

What she said! ^^^

LOL I have said it so many times on this board in response to EVERY male that posted up a woman's only value is because she has a pussy. Ironically enough EVERY man that read my reply, "Too bad that YOUR MOTHER is ONLY a woman too." would get offended.

Go figure...

Any man who even jokes that women are somehow inferior is only degrading themselves.

I still chuckle when I am called a man-hater or femini nazi... Why would I hate myself? MY FATHER WAS A MAN... duh

Top Bottom