Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey guys, want a long-lasting marriage? Avoid career women (according to this article).

bran987 said:
I love it how you put hot wife in asteriks like it's some outlandish dream, I hope that isn't what you mean! lord almighty if she's not then just kill me, I hope at least you subscribe to the same for a successful man, after all you are, and he is, respectively. hey BTW your PM, I am about to respond.

I always wondered how hard it is to stay home with kids, but I think I'll take your word for it. Nobody else has ever told me about how hard that is! Not really, but really.

LOL Not impossible... but it is hard. If you can find a good HOT woman, kiss her ass the way the digimon and longhorn and a few other happily married men do their wives. *hint* *hint* secret to a successfull long term marriage. :heart:

ill just get some mean gyno then breast feed,it will be all good.

and any haters are just jealous that Ill be able to workout,eat when I want and bullshit on EF all day.

Im not so proud that my manhood is challanged by her being the bread winner

BIKINIMOM said:
If your *hot wife* is home with YOUR children then there ain't NO BUMMING off anyone's sweat. You should lick her shitty asshole clean until the day she dies...

... just sayin.

lick shitty asshole?...........hmmmmm................... :qt:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhorn85
Are you going to breast or bottle feed?

musclemom said:
:rolleyes: Tell me that wasn't some sort of macho bullshit chauvanistic comment?

Does it really matter WHICH member of a couple is primarily responsible for the majority of the care of the children as long as the job is done with love?

I see my terse but powerful statement hit a nerve. I applaud your perceptive powers MM.

I agree with what many have said here it is beneficial for one parent to dedicate themselves to spending time at home raising the child/children, and that could be mommy or daddy.

We can't however, overlook the fact that one parent, more than the other is more biologically er...equipped to do this. It is also arguable that one sex tends to be more nurturing than the other...

So then, what is the ULTIMATE solution?

Longhorn85 said:
I see my terse but powerful statement hit a nerve. I applaud your perceptive powers MM.

I agree with what many have said here it is beneficial for one parent to dedicate themselves to spending time at home raising the child/children, and that could be mommy or daddy.

We can't however, overlook the fact that one parent, more than the other is more biologically er...equipped to do this. It is also arguable that one sex tends to be more nurturing than the other...

So then, what is the ULTIMATE solution?
Okay, let's take Oak and his lady as an example:

She makes 80K a year in a good job.

He makes 30K a year in two part time jobs.

Breasts can be pumped and the milk refrigerated.

This is a no brainer for anyone who is a psychologically mature, secure human being involved in a relationship based on equal partners as opposed to a paternal dictatorship: the one who holds the bigger money making job keeps working.

A relationship is a PARTNERSHIP. If the man is happy with staying home and providing a stable environment while the woman works, who really gives a shit? Be grateful that we live in a society that doesn't demand someone go out and kill a waterbuffalo to feed the family!!! Then you gotta send the man out, sure. But a woman can "bring home the bacon" just as effectively as a man in a society where we ultimately barter brainpower. To believe otherwise is to be dismissive of women, as a gender.

Not all women are cut out for full time, stay at home motherhood, and not all men are happy dealing with the stress of a full time job and supporting a family.

Look, be a Bible thumping Christian if it makes you happy, but for pity's sake, let go of the fear of castration and stop trying to make other men whose heads are screwed on straight feel bad if they're doing something that is good for them and their loved ones while making everyone happy :rolleyes: Just because your religion hangs onto a 5000 year old fear of women doesn't mean the rest of the world has to.

I'm done. I've dealt with your type for far too long and I know there is no changing your mind, I'm fully aware of this fact. I just wish your type would keep your bullshit neuroses and fears to yourselves. You're the type that 400 years ago liked to toss the suspected witch in the pond, and if she sunk and drowned, you rejoyced that she had been embraced by the arms of the Heavenly Father ... and if she floated she ended up on the scaffold for swift hanging (if she was lucky). You'll wake up in a few dozen lifetimes or so (everyone does eventually). Right now you only see two realities, YOURS and EVERYONE ELSE'S. And only one of them is right.

The truth is, this plane is a WHOLE lot grayer than you'd ever imagine.

A lot of assumptions went into that venom-filled rant. Reveals some serious insecurity on your part. Or some unhealed wounds.

The fact remains, however that women tend to make better nurturers (and emotional ranters--gotta take the good with the bad) and men tend to make better bread-winners.

theoak01 said:
ill just get some mean gynecomastia then breast feed,it will be all good.

and any haters are just jealous that Ill be able to workout,eat when I want and bullshit on EF all day.

Im not so proud that my manhood is challanged by her being the bread winner
^^^ no it actually REINFORCES your manhood.

Good for you!

Last edited:
Longhorn85 said:
A lot of assumptions went into that venom-filled rant. Reveals some serious insecurity on your part. Or some unhealed wounds.

The fact remains, however that women tend to make better nurturers (and emotional ranters--gotta take the good with the bad) and men tend to make better bread-winners.

You obviously never met my exbitchsterinlaw Debbie (who wouldn't know how to properly parent a child even though it IS hers) and her husband Bob (who was a GREAT stayathome dad but lacked the BALLS to stand up to his harpy bitch of an immasculating wife and tell her to STFU at home and let HIM do HIS JOB PROPERLY and be happy to order around the corporate stooges at work for her big FAT paycheck.

That woman was WORTHLESS when it came to any aspect of taking care of a family and her sister wasn't all that much better.

You are correct that for the most part women are better equipped to run the household while it is easier for a man to earn more money. There are exceptions to every rule. And I gotta tell ya, that branch of my exfamilyinlaw was proof positive.

MY GOD but were BOTH my exbitchstersinlaw fucking wastes when it came to any aspect of mothering.... :rolleyes: No big surprize though as the apples didn't fall far from that tree. The males in that family were no better at being fathers, though I truly believe that my exbroinlaw did try to a great extent.

Last edited:
Longhorn85 said:

No, dear, you're making a lot of assumptions with that little statement (NOTE: Cliff's notes version at end for those of you who don't enjoy reading a well worded retort):

1. "Venom filled rant" ... not in the least. Being angry or in any way upset with you (or people who think like you) is right up there with being angry with a 4 month old infant for not being able to walk yet. I'm not upset about how you think, I'm saddened when you criticize those who don't think the way you do. There comes a point in everyone's personal evolution when they begin the process of breaking away from thought paradigms that are no longer germaine. It's scary to move past obsolete thinking, and to have someone criticize them can drive them, temporarily, back to their old ways. Eventually they will have the courage to say "I'm okay with this and fuck anyone who tells me otherwise," but it usually takes time, especially the more criticism they face. Men who try to break out of the bullshit mode of the current societal conventions having their masculinity questioned by other men is a very good example of this behavior. By their very nature most men desire the approval of the team.

2. "... serious insecurity on your part. Or some unhealed wounds." Oh please, don't embarass yourself. Telling a woman who criticizes a man's outmoded thinking and telling her she, in some way, has been emotionally/psychologically damaged (which by default implies her reasoning to be flawed) is one of the next to the last great arguments (the last usually being telling me I'm a latent lesbian and/or misandristic FemNazi).

You don't know a thing in the world about me nor will you ever understand people who think like me.

If a couple has a happy relationship and what works for them is what you consider to be wrong, what could possibly motivate you to criticize or judge their actions other than the inherent urge to destroy what you refuse to accept or understand? And in the same breath you have the audacity to tell me my thinking is wrong, because I'm wounded? My dear, we all have our wounds, life is hard and the Earth is no place for cowards. But you, not only are you wounded, you are blinded and crippled and stunted to boot all the while refusing to acknowledge any of it. I know who I am, I know why I think the way I do, I know what motivates my actions and I'm not afraid to question the status quo. I can assure you (despite any prostations otherwise) you cannot say the same things of yourself or those you surround yourself with.

Yet, in your mind, I am the one who is insecure and/or deeply wounded :lmao: (and you probably will never understand why your statement is ridiculously ironic).

Silly ass :qt:

Cliff's Notes Version:

Longhorn's view of the world: MEN = BLUE JOBS, WOMEN = PINK JOBS (we are defined by what we do, forever shall it be such, Amen).

Musclemom's view of the world: DO WHATEVER WORKS BEST FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY (society is dynamic and change, however slow, is inevitable).

musclemom said:
No, dear, you're making a lot of assumptions with that little statement (NOTE: Cliff's notes version at end for those of you who don't enjoy reading a well worded retort):

1. "Venom filled rant" ... not in the least. Being angry or in any way upset with you (or people who think like you) is right up there with being angry with a 4 month old infant for not being able to walk yet. I'm not upset about how you think, I'm saddened when you criticize those who don't think the way you do. There comes a point in everyone's personal evolution when they begin the process of breaking away from thought paradigms that are no longer germaine. It's scary to move past obsolete thinking, and to have someone criticize them can drive them, temporarily, back to their old ways. Eventually they will have the courage to say "I'm okay with this and fuck anyone who tells me otherwise," but it usually takes time, especially the more criticism they face. Men who try to break out of the bullshit mode of the current societal conventions having their masculinity questioned by other men is a very good example of this behavior. By their very nature most men desire the approval of the team.

2. "... serious insecurity on your part. Or some unhealed wounds." Oh please, don't embarass yourself. Telling a woman who criticizes a man's outmoded thinking and telling her she, in some way, has been emotionally/psychologically damaged (which by default implies her reasoning to be flawed) is one of the next to the last great arguments (the last usually being telling me I'm a latent lesbian and/or misandristic FemNazi).

You don't know a thing in the world about me nor will you ever understand people who think like me.

If a couple has a happy relationship and what works for them is what you consider to be wrong, what could possibly motivate you to criticize or judge their actions other than the inherent urge to destroy what you refuse to accept or understand? And in the same breath you have the audacity to tell me my thinking is wrong, because I'm wounded? My dear, we all have our wounds, life is hard and the Earth is no place for cowards. But you, not only are you wounded, you are blinded and crippled and stunted to boot all the while refusing to acknowledge any of it. I know who I am, I know why I think the way I do, I know what motivates my actions and I'm not afraid to question the status quo. I can assure you (despite any prostations otherwise) you cannot say the same things of yourself or those you surround yourself with.

Yet, in your mind, I am the one who is insecure and/or deeply wounded :lmao: (and you probably will never understand why your statement is ridiculously ironic).

Silly ass :qt:

Cliff's Notes Version:

Longhorn's view of the world: MEN = BLUE JOBS, WOMEN = PINK JOBS (we are defined by what we do, forever shall it be such, Amen).

Musclemom's view of the world: DO WHATEVER WORKS BEST FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY (society is dynamic and change, however slow, is inevitable).

Though I enjoyed this post, I would not have wasted my "breath" on him
I did learn something though, so thanks

Top Bottom