Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here it is!!!! My finalize cycle.

Thanks guys.

Huck, RR, I'm not going to use fina because it really shuts me down. Even with clomid I cant seem to recover. I'm going to use arimidex also in my post cycle therapy.

I cant wait.:D :D :D

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
Synergistic all the way through,very nice.Definite need for all the liver aids on this one.The only possible additive that could amplify this cycle's effectiveness would be the addition of fina,outside of that it stands tall...

What is your favorite Liver protectant? I have milk thistle and cranberry extract. What else should I add and how much of each. Thanks

Alpha-Lipoic acid,at 200mgs 3 x daily,evening primrose oil(not sure on dosing,look for E2's thread on liver protectants)and believe it or not,Glutamine.At 20g daily,it has some really impressive liver enzyme buffering effects...

Lawnsaver, here is E2's liver protector program
Standardized silymarin 160 mg + 3x/day

Evening primrose oil 1300 mg 2x/day

Alpha lipoic acid 100 to 200 mg 3x/day

Glycyrrhizinate Forte 1 capsule 3x/day

N-acetyl cysteine 600 mg 3x/day

Glutamine powder 2g to 12g 3x/day (1 heaping teaspoon = 4g, 1 hpg tablespoon = 12 grams)

Omega 3 fatty acids 2 to 3 capsules 3x/day

Lung Tan Xie Gan Chinese herb formula - as directed

Good luck bro!

M18

copy cats. you cycle looksvery similar to mine .both roidranger and lawnsaver.im doing 100mg winny a day 50 anavar a day 300mg eq a week, and will add in fina soon.cant forget hgh t3 cen and eca

Top Bottom