Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help!!!I've hit a wall with my calves...

jlony

I put on about 2 1/2 inches on my calves in about a year. Now I have hit a wall. I have worked them consistently but have had no growth in the last 6 mos. I pretty much work them whenever they aren't sore which works out to be every third or fourth day. I do about 9 sets of 10-15 reps with a strip set for the final set. I do standing then seated and finish standing with my toes pointed in to get the outer muscle. What should i do now. What has worked for you?

thanks

Damn

If i put 2.5" on my calves now they would look huge!
Did you use gear during that year?

what are the current measurements for your calves?

I sometimes use the hack squat machine for calves. I also do front raises. I elevate my legs on a bench and put a dumbell between my toes. This works the front of my calves.

They are not all that big, but they do look good. I have small wrists and ankles so my calves look bigger than they are. They started out at 13 1/4 and are now about 15 3/4. I really didn't use much gear at all. Maybe one small cycle of dball.

Well, you can try to change your routine around. Try lower reps, with heavier weights, the order you work them ect... Is everything growing on you? Take a look at your diet and see if your muscles are getting enough fuel to grow. Also genitics plays a big role to. Good luck!

bigpun said:

What is it, or where can I find it?

Musclemag, can`t remeber what issue, but Lee Priets is in one of the year 2000.............!!!!!.......... em me and i can find out for you

Top Bottom