Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP!!! I want to get huge fast..especially my traps!

superman1977

I need some friendly advice on how to gain mass fast, especially in my traps. My workouts are very limited due to space and money. I can only get a really good workout with freeweights for my arms, shoulders and traps, but not getting the results I am looking for. Any advice? My main focus right now is my delts and traps.

Time, food, training hard and heavy. Deadlift...

B True

HEAVY, HEAVY SHRUGS. Most direct trap movement you can do. Oh, did I stress heavy. Dont roll shoulders, bring shoulders up as far as possible in a straight plane and hold for a 2sec count. Peace

Deadlifts and shrugs...all you need is a barbell and a few plates ;) cheapest most effective exercise. You'll get a weird type of DOMS from deadlifts in the trapezius.

shrugs while putting your head down works more the delts and traps than shoulders. Plus barebell rows bro..
oh yah and NUTRITION will get you the gains thats the most important thing!!
protobe

The name of the game is dedication and patience. It takes time to get huge, bro - BFold and Needsize are both over 10 years in the making, training and eating like madmen that whole time.

Top Bottom