Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Happy vegan day!

HRT isn't "micronutrient" care. It's shots of steroids, ancillaries and HGH.

And are you now agreeing that McDonald's salads have these wonderful micronutrients in them?

of course they have more micronutrients in them than processed meats containing approx 20% of the intended animal protein and 80% industrial fillers. Never having eaten mcdonalds so called "healthy" menu I cannot say much except that of course it's still food that has additives in it meant to preserve it for months. Which means that compared to a salad you buy at a grocery store it doesn't come close.

arepygaz.jpg

HowTF is this appetizing?

If you let yourself get too hungry, all kinds of stuff becomes appetizing.

of course they have more micronutrients in them than processed meats containing approx 20% of the intended animal protein and 80% industrial fillers. Never having eaten mcdonalds so called "healthy" menu I cannot say much except that of course it's still food that has additives in it meant to preserve it for months. Which means that compared to a salad you buy at a grocery store it doesn't come close.

So a McDonald's salad will last for months?

I don't think that's correct either.

If you let yourself get too hungry, all kinds of stuff becomes appetizing.

^^^^ THIS.
My job has me on the go waaaaay too much, picking up a parent 5 cities away to have him in court at 8am, then do school visits, then home visits and then document all that shit. I've worked 630am to 10pm days before.

I try to have bars and fruit in my car but I forget or run out and I struggle with fast food joints, I try to order the chicken wraps but guess what? They take 3x or 2x the time to make a burger so if I don't have much time I cant get em

So a McDonald's salad will last for months?

I don't think that's correct either.

There is a BK close to my job that I love because at night I order their side salad and they always give me two, girl has told me they'll throw it out anyway so doesn't want them wasted and she knows I like salad :)

Top Bottom