Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GymBitch's Journal

Hi and welcome to EF. If you need anything just ask. Everyone's willing to help out on here.

gymbitch said:
So ladies- ive lurked around enough, its time for me to be held accountable. So here is my journal, Ill update it every night with all my meals and workouts- Im a full-time college student and a mom of a 2yr old- so if i skip days- thats why
Anyways my stats
19 years old
5'2''
135lbs
BF%- i have no idea
Goals: to lower BF and become more lean and toned
Ive led an active life- played soccer from 5-14 then was told if i didnt stop i wouldnt be able to walk in my 20's. I swam/played water polo for a year. Work out regularly doing weights and cardio- working on an actual system for the gym- i just kinda go in there and do 30min cardio and alternate upper body and lower body on different days.
So tonight I will update my meals and add my measurements and anything else you ladies would like to know........
so you all need to ride my ass if i start slacking- cause its time for me to actually get into shape and stay on track!!!!!!
Thanks
GB

Welcome!
Need any help? just ask; we're here to help..

Hello!

Cool on a new journal.

I'll let you in on a time saving hint, intense weight training 3-4 times a week for 30 min max will have you reach your goals.

Seriously, you look quite lean as it is now.

When you don't need to burn a lot of fat, that is all you need.

:)

Tatyana said:
Hello!

Cool on a new journal.

I'll let you in on a time saving hint, intense weight training 3-4 times a week for 30 min max will have you reach your goals.

Seriously, you look quite lean as it is now.

When you don't need to burn a lot of fat, that is all you need.

:)

i do have some fat i need to burn, im not as lean as i was in these pics im about 10 lbs heavier :(
i want it gone fast
im eating a clean diet, hitting the gym 5 x a week alternating days and what im doing
chest and tris
bakc and bis
shoulders
legs
cardio
im sure im forgetting something

Top Bottom