Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got Hives and Rash, am on Tren

dragunov11

Hi, on 2nd week of Tri-Tren blend and sustanon.

First week had 2 injects, was smooth, no issues, nice strength gain. Now after yesterday's injection (4th yet, injected around 6pm), I got rashes and hives on my thighs and arms around 11:30pm.

It kept getting worse with itching so I took a cold shower and allegra. That seemed to do the trick, though am still a bit itchy but no angry red patches like yesterday.

It might be tren, but I had chinese food last night, around 10:30-11:00 pm, with soy sauce in it. I wasn't allergic to soy before, could it be that am now allergic to it?

Also, tren site is completely fine, and way better than sustanon for which I did a quad inject first time.

What do you guys think, is it tren or the food I ate that caused the reaction ?

I think its something else, not the gear. I've seen test e do that, and Only test e. But there's none of that in sust. I'd try it again minus the chinee foo

I think its something else, not the gear. I've seen test e do that, and Only test e. But there's none of that in sust. I'd try it again minus the chinee foo

Yes, i think it was the soy in chinese. I'll try it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its an allergic reaction to something. Not seen it with TREN though personally. Keep some BENADRYL around.

Top Bottom