Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Going to mexico to gear up!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rippedfuel187

hey guys iam about to go to mexico and wanted to know how hard it is to walk across the border with gear? where on your body shouyld you carry the gear? and has anyone ever been stopped crossing the border, did they search you? what type of clothes should i wear when coming across? iam only bring back like 5 or 6 amps! Thanks

5-6 amps... who would really do anything besides take it away from you.... if you fit the profile theyll stop you.... dont look all juiced out when walking across the border with gear

5 or 6 amps? What, are you going to go back across soon? If you like making frequent trips down there then I guess thats ok. for 5 or 6 amps just put them in your pocket.

Depends where you go really, one just put them in a pocket that was hanging by my crotch, if they see bulge they will ask you to empty pockets,they are right dont look juiced out bc thats how my buddy got caught. Or have gf put the bottles in her bra. Dont buy close to the border meaning I would go blocks away if you aere going to a town close to the border. They pay the people to sell them to you then they narc you off. Good Luck Hope this helps.

Last edited:
rippedfuel187 said:
hey guys iam about to go to mexico and wanted to know how hard it is to walk across the border with gear? where on your body shouyld you carry the gear? and has anyone ever been stopped crossing the border, did they search you? what type of clothes should i wear when coming across? iam only bring back like 5 or 6 amps! Thanks

Read my post on the counterfeit board about being busted by the Mexicali police - not fun!! Be careful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom