Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gas pains on triple threat protein

chronicx357

took 2 scoops of chocolate triple threat protein the other day and got the worst gas pains ever. couldnt even walk straight it hurt so bad. took 2000 mg of ginger root before the protein. anything i could use to get rid of the gas pains?

Try putting a bit of psyllium fiber in your shake -- you may need a good cleaning -, you know "nature's broom."

try taking half dosage and slowly bring up the dosage over a couple of weeks. I always get the shits when taking a new product but eventually my body gets used to it.

what do you mix the shake with? i usually use water. i had the same problem, but i don't think to the same extent that you did. my body eventually got used to it. keep us posted bro

Mr. Spellwin's right on the mark. I had constipation/gas pains really bad from so many protein shakes, so I started sprinkling a little psyllium powder in with it. That's the active ingredient in Metmucil, etc. But you can also get it unflavored.

if you are mixing it with milk, you need something like lactaid, many people can not digest milk, I have heard of people gaining 4 pounds in 2 weeks by drinking a glass of milk with a tablet every night.

chronicX357 said:
took 2 scoops of chocolate triple threat protein the other day and got the worst gas pains ever. couldnt even walk straight it hurt so bad. took 2000 mg of ginger root before the protein. anything i could use to get rid of the gas pains?

Man, same shit happened to me. I had the worst gas pains from triple threat. It was horrible. Couldn't even finish the jug of protein.

Top Bottom