Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Garry Frank's 2800 total

you criticized Coan's squatting

then you made reference to squat position in a canvas suit

I stated "Coan wasn't wearing a canvas suit"

that was my point.

Throw2Far said:
jcp2 post up a pic and then we'll see whos bullshitting... wait how bout i post up a pic of me on the cover of a magazine... will that do ? ?

Check my gallery... notice the same goatee and chain in all the pics? ya bitch... thats right...

are you serious? you get into an arguement on the internet about someone's lift in a meet and that it wouldn't have been legal "in the days of yester years" and after you are made to look like the idiot that you are, you have to bust out with some shit about having a chain on around your skinny ass neck!?! get a life bro. why dont you post a video of you squattin?

Illuminati said:
are you serious? you get into an arguement on the internet about someone's lift in a meet and that it wouldn't have been legal "in the days of yester years" and after you are made to look like the idiot that you are, you have to bust out with some shit about having a chain on around your skinny ass neck!?! get a life bro. why dont you post a video of you squattin?

lol thats funny... 280 ripped is skinny? post a pic of yourself, im curious...

kethnaab said:
you criticized Coan's squatting

then you made reference to squat position in a canvas suit

I stated "Coan wasn't wearing a canvas suit"

that was my point.

This is what you said.
"just thought I'd mention that it is impossible to be perpendicular to the ground in the lowest portion of a squat without falling over.

simply physically impossible."

It makes no mention to Coan. Still not sure where you are going with any of this, or you just wanted to get yours in.

Throw2Far said:
Powerlifting has evolved and I am trying to explain to you that you could not have possibly gotten into this goodmorning position (which makes it easier to squat) without the squat suits that are now used.

Why do you keep talking about this "below parallel" bullshit... I never mentioned that he didn't go below parallel...

i dunno about you but my GM is a lot less than my squat

ur pics could be stolen who knows or who cares since everyone wants to be black these days :rolleyes:

ya ur prolly one of those rich ass white boys that i go to college wit that think they are better than everyone. daddy payin for everything their whole life and never workin for shit. think they wanna be black... ok...

Top Bottom