Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Funny PLing story:)

b fold the truth

Elite Strongman
Platinum
Here is another funny one:)

B True

bodyweight: 214 lbs

leg presses 90+friend(117lbs) 8 sets of 3 reps
dumbell leg curls 150lbsx15x3
dumbell leg ext. 150lbsx15x3

squats from bottom:
z-suit straps down
45lbs + blue bands.
90lbs + blue bands.
135lbs + blue bands.

straps up
185lbs + blue bands (hard)
185lbs + blue and pink bands (missed)

Today was a bad day. I ate some pineapple on accident over the weekend. I'm allergic so it made my smell up. I gained 10 lbs from water retention. I thought it would help my lifting so I didn't see the doctor.

The workout: my friend came to help me out and I had him sit on the legpress machine for my speed sets. On my last set I pushed so hard he flew off of the machine. He says he's ok but I think he got a concussion. One of his eyes is crooked now.

Next:I dropped a 150lb dumbell doing leg extensions and it broke. It was one of those nice spring steel dumbells too and they say it's going to cost me $245 to replace it.

Then: when I did my squats one of the blue bands broke on my last set. I shot up and then the pink band pulled me back down hard and I somehow got tangled in with the bar and bands. The attendant had to cut me loose and then he kicked me out. He took my gym bag and told me I wouldn't get it back until I paid him for the dumbell.

So now I'm out 25 bucks worth of bands, my $150 custom suede lever belt, an assortment of wristwraps, my bench shirt and my street clothes and I have to come up with $245.

And to make matters worse, I had a date after. When I went to pick her up she opened the door and started laughing at my swollen face. She said I looked like a dork and that this coupled with the fact that I drag a tire around the neighborhood was grounds enough for her not to go out with me.

I guess I'll have to spend my creatine money on a new dumbell and some benadryl.

P.S. the water retention didn't help my workout

sounds like a fun day to me............ sorry bro.... really

and a stupid question too............ did you mean to say you took 50g of creatine in one day?........... is that good?

i read these stories in reverse order....... i retract my previouse idotic statement

I found this story...and thought it was great. Obviously from a troll...but it was great.

B True

Top Bottom