Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For real??

Jim Ouini said:
That's an awesome total at that weight for anybody, male or female.

When I hear stuff like this I'm always reminded that scientists estimate an adult male gorilla can bench press around 3500-4000lbs (if you could get him to do it).

I saw a Panda Bear get 275 over his head for a double and toss it away like a feather to get his sugarcane treat...

b fold the truth said:
I believe that it was Amy Weisberger who benched 315+ at a body weight of 128 a couple of years ago. I think that she also surpassed a 500 pound deadlift that year as well.

B True

her ass must be like a piece of steel...

and she's South Carolina!! reppin the SC! maybe if i was a few years older i'd be makin a trip to Moncks Corner this afternoon. Oh well.

tina reinhart benched 401.5 at a bw of 132

Jeez, WTF am I doing wrong. The only time I have seen someone press over 400 was a guy I worked with, who weighed over 260 and had about 10% bodyfat. Pretty sure he was jucied up nicely.

Someone want to explain to me how a woman who weighs 132 can do over 400 and guys who are 200+lbs. of muscle have a hard time with much less?? Does technique and the physical structure of your shoulders etc. have that much to do with it?? Just what is it that allows someone be stronger with MUCH less muscle mass??

Micker said:
Jeez, WTF am I doing wrong. The only time I have seen someone press over 400 was a guy I worked with, who weighed over 260 and had about 10% bodyfat. Pretty sure he was jucied up nicely.

Someone want to explain to me how a woman who weighs 132 can do over 400 and guys who are 200+lbs. of muscle have a hard time with much less?? Does technique and the physical structure of your shoulders etc. have that much to do with it?? Just what is it that allows someone be stronger with MUCH less muscle mass??
equipment is a big part of it. Genetic freak+good training+hard work+gear+"gear"=ridiculous PL numbers. With a super tight shirt it's more or less a lockout from halfway up. I'm not saying it's not impressive, but it sure isn't comparable to raw either.

Just as an example on tues I was talking to a PL at my gym and he gets an extra 175 pounds from usinig equipment for his squat (425 to 600) :eek2:

Micker said:

it's called the CNS

Guinness5.0 said:
equipment is a big part of it. Genetic freak+good training+hard work+gear+"gear"=ridiculous PL numbers. With a super tight shirt it's more or less a lockout from halfway up. I'm not saying it's not impressive, but it sure isn't comparable to raw either.

Just as an example on tues I was talking to a PL at my gym and he gets an extra 175 pounds from usinig equipment for his squat (425 to 600) :eek2:

Putting gear one doesn't mean that you can really do much more weight. Heck...when I put on a bench shirt I am weaker...haaaaa.

Adding a suit and full gear does make a big difference on the squat. Safety is the BIG difference. I've done a COMPLETELY raw 664 squat (no belt, no wraps, no spot...nada) and a few years ago I did an equipped 800 (pretty sure I can do more than that now).

B True

Top Bottom