Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For real??

Jim Ouini said:
No love for the gorilla?
I'm still finding that pre-bench picture erotic.

No room for gorillas and those BP #s are only estimated. Put up shut up, lift it or shift it. ;)

You guys should see that Steve Martin movie 'The Man with Two Brains' - he's looking for a body so he can transplant the brain of the woman he loves.

The doctor tells him the operation's only been done succesfully with a gorilla. He thinks about it for a couple seconds, then says 'Nah, I can't fuck a gorilla.'

BW: I've done estimated 315 bench press many times so don't hate.

Ya im sure there is some Var floating about in her bloodstream..but it could be genetics

If the insertion points of your muscles are a bit longer you get an amazing amount of more leverage and an even bigger increase of strength lb for lb. Everyone's muscle point of origin is the same but insertion points can vary from person to person

My point is the shirt helps a lot. I dont want to turn this into an anti powerlifting gear thread, but equipped lifts dont impress me as much as raw lifts(with the exception of using belts and wraps). I still bet she cant do 225 raw.

I'm 5'6 and 125lbsmaybe a little liter by a few pounds...... and i'm on the lean side myself...i think she is a bit heavier.. but regardless.. still good for her

Top Bottom