Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flood of complaints as BBC postpones Israel investigation

• Thread starter Thread starter dballer
  • Start date Start date
DcupSheepNipples said:

dball secret? I have posted many times on Isreals Nuke program thay have roughly 250 nukes! It's no secret in the intel community!

As far as the Isreal Palistine conflict you guys on both sides still don't get it! They are both pawns in the fight for GNWO control!

okok.... try this one then....

Source: The Sunday Times | March 11 2001
Sharon Set to Legalize Torture

THE government of Ariel Sharon, meeting today for the first time, is to urge Israel's parliament to approve a law that would allow the security service to torture Arab detainees.

The use of "moderate physical pressure" during interrogation has been oulawed by the high court and Yossi Beilin, the former Labour justice minister, resisted demands by Shin Bet, the domestic security service, for its reintroduction.

Political sources said Sharon's administration, which was sworn in on Wednesday, was sympathetic to the demand and had enough support to push the measure through the Knesset.

Shin Bet officers say force is justified in "time bomb" cases when a prisoner is thought to have knowledge of a terrorist act that is about to be carried out.

"We interrogate hundreds of Palestinians every day, all supected of terrorism," said one Shin Bet source. "Last month we arrested a girl who lured an Israeli boy via the internet to Ramallah, where he was brutally murdered. It took us 30 days to get a confession out of her.

"If we had been allowed to apply physical pressure she would have confessed after a couple of hours. Physical pressure saves time and sometimes life."

Force was routinely used by the security services until 1984, when two Palestinians were murdered during a Shin Bet investigation. A commission of inquiry forbade further torture, but the continued use of "moderate physical pressure" was permitted until September 1999.

Political sources say the nation's mood has been changed by the tense military situation and the government would probably succeed in pushing the measure through. At least 343 Palestinians, 65 Israelis and 13 Israeli Arabs have been killed since the beginning of the Palestinian uprising five months ago.

The move has come despite signs that the first meeting will soon take place between Sharon and Yasser Arafat, the Palestinian leader. Sharon's son, Omri, met one of Arafat's senior advisers secretly in Tel Aviv last week, apparently to discuss the violence. The Palestinian cabinet later said it was extending the hand of peace to the new Israeli government - but also called for an end to what it called Israel's policy of "siege and destruction".

In a concession, the Israelis yesterday allowed the Palestinian parliament to hold its first full session since the beginning of the uprising. Two members were barred from attending on the grounds that they had incited violence against Israel.

In a speech to the parliament, Arafat called for renewed peace talks - but only on the basis of "existing agreements and understandings".

Source: BBC News | Tuesday, 2 April, 2002, 14:09 GMT 15:09 UK

Several British protesters are acting as "human shields" against possible Israeli military action in the Palestinian territories.
The protesters entered several Palestinian refugee camps in the West Bank - from where several suicide bombers have hailed - on Monday night.

They made the move hours after nine foreign activists, four of them Britons, were injured when Israeli soldiers opened fire at a peace march near Bethlehem.

Up to 12 Sussex University students have also been trapped by Israeli troops laying siege to the West Bank town of Ramallah, it has been confirmed.

Comedian and writer Jeremy Hardy, who was with the activists when they were shot, said he was concerned about the safety of the protesters.

"Various people went to the camp last night to protect the families, to act as a human shield, feeling that the soldiers might be less brutal if they knew there was an international presence.

"Several Britons are among those who have gone to the camp. We're quite worried about their safety."

The British protesters are among several hundred foreign peace activists estimated to be in the region, most of whom are aligned with the International Solidarity Movement To Free Palestine.
Mr Hardy said he and some protesters were trapped in a hotel near the outskirts of Bethlehem, with Israeli and Palestinian soldiers fighting outside.

Mr Hardy told BBC Radio 4's Today programme he had never before seen such "brutality" as when the Israeli soldiers fired towards the peaceful protesters.

Four Britons - Glaswegian Kunle Ibidun; James Budd from Ipswich; Chris Dunham from London and Bradford University student Aisa Kiuosue - were slightly injured, as were five other foreign activists.

Mr Hardy said the soldiers then turned their fire on a group of reporters, even though they were clearly press.

"It was the most shocking brutality I've ever seen. There was absolutely no provocation from our side. It was very frightening," he said.

The Foreign Office said it is helping two of the four injured protesters, who have asked to leave. The other two have returned to their Bethlehem hotel.
Sarah Irving, an ISM volunteer from Hulme, Manchester, who was part of the protest, said the incident had only made the protesters more determined.

Speaking from Bethlehem, she said: "It has hardened their resolve to stay here and help protect Palestine in the knowledge that whatever happened to them is nothing compared to what others have had to go through."

A Sussex University spokeswoman confirmed that several of its students had been caught in Ramallah - where Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat is trapped in his compound.

"We are concerned for their safety but we recognise they are adults and are able to make a choice as to how to spend their vacation.

"We know the Foreign Office is in touch and we feel sure that the consulate and the proper authorities will provide the necessary assistance in order to ensure their safe return," she said.

It would all end instantly if the GNWO wanted it to! Fight the power!

Source: Reuters News Service | April 30, 2002 06:36 PM ET

Israeli Tank Fire Kills Toddler

GAZA - Israeli tank shells killed a two-year-old Palestinian girl late on Tuesday in Rafah, near the Gaza Strip's border with Egypt, Palestinian witnesses and security sources said.

Israeli military sources said the only incident in Rafah on Tuesday night was the firing of one tank shell at a group of "terrorists" who set off a roadside bomb next to an armored vehicle near the border.

They said the shell scored a direct hit on one of the members of the cell, a second escaped and a third was arrested. They said they knew nothing about civilians being hurt.

Palestinian doctors at a hospital in Rafah said Huda Shalouf was pronounced dead on arrival from shrapnel wounds.

Palestinian witnesses and security sources said six other members of the girl's Bedouin family and a neighbor were wounded when an Israeli tank fired shells at a cluster of two to three houses near the border shortly after an explosion in the area.

Palestinian doctors said the seven wounded suffered from either shrapnel injuries or wounds caused by falling rubble.

At least 1,329 Palestinians and 458 Israelis have been killed since a Palestinian uprising against Israeli occupation started in September 2000 after peace negotiations stalled.

You guys are killing me. Let me adress some things on here.

Dballer... bush's daughter's drinking problems? Common man, they are college kids. I did more drinking in high school than these chicks probably do. How many people there age drink. Seriously.

2thin- crackhead daughter? The bitch likes xanax. Who cares. You like juice, and i am sure you dont want other people looking down on your for what you like. Granted, hers isnt a healthy choice, and juice is good for you, but still. By the way, just started deca today, looking forward to some muscle growth and big beaver tail titties.

the rest of the anti- israel people- Israel is the only ally we have in that region. Would you rather some of those arab countries? hell no. They are all bombed out shit holes. The jews are the only civil ones over there. Do i think they have only our best interests at heart? No. They are their own country looking out for themselves, like us. I wouldnt doubt they have nukes. But the real question is, have they used them? Would one of those smelly, bombed out shit holes show such restraint?

i love it when people are jealous of jews and what they have. Its a beautiful thing. I just hope they dont discover our secret that we own all the banks and newspapers!

Why doesnt the UN or dballer or anyone say anything when the palestinian wimps blow themselves up and kill 10 israeli kids going to school along with many others? The palestinian army consists of suicide bombers. Yet no one denounces the suicide bombers who INTENTIONALLY kill civillians. When an shell goes astray and accidently kills a palestinian kid living in ISRAEL we are all supposed to cry and be outraged. yeah, no thanks!

You know whats funny, with all this liberal anti-israel and anti-american propoganda the outcome is always the same. BUsh and america will bomb the crap out of the arab country 10 times out of 10. And if god forbid, things go wrong in iraq, the first nation to help america would be Israel. You think egypt or syria cares if an american soldier is in trouble? Israel is the only nation in that region that would do whatever america asks of it. THAT IS WHY THEY ARE AN ALLY! and THAT IS WHY ALL YOUR WHINING MEANS NADA!!

So please keep on bringing your propoganda on these boards and waste your time cause despite all this BS israel and america will remain allies. If you want to live in a country that doesnt support israel move to Iran or jordan or syria or iraq.... yeah, didnt think so.

Hey man.. I really do like Jenna Bush!! I think she is hot as hell!!

But if Israel is a true ally.. Sadamm Hussein is Willy Wonka!! Read the above articles. Israel is a bunch of savages!!

JohnyJuice said:

2thin- crackhead daughter? The bitch likes xanax. Who cares.

She was arrested for crack cocaine.

Dude, get with the program and read a little something.

BTW- I like the avatar.

primetime21 said:
i love it when people are jealous of jews and what they have. Its a beautiful thing. I just hope they dont discover our secret that we own all the banks and newspapers!

Why doesnt the UN or dballer or anyone say anything when the palestinian wimps blow themselves up and kill 10 israeli kids going to school along with many others? The palestinian army consists of suicide bombers. Yet no one denounces the suicide bombers who INTENTIONALLY kill civillians. When an shell goes astray and accidently kills a palestinian kid living in ISRAEL we are all supposed to cry and be outraged. yeah, no thanks!

You know whats funny, with all this liberal anti-israel and anti-american propoganda the outcome is always the same. BUsh and america will bomb the crap out of the arab country 10 times out of 10. And if god forbid, things go wrong in iraq, the first nation to help america would be Israel. You think egypt or syria cares if an american soldier is in trouble? Israel is the only nation in that region that would do whatever america asks of it. THAT IS WHY THEY ARE AN ALLY! and THAT IS WHY ALL YOUR WHINING MEANS NADA!!

So please keep on bringing your propoganda on these boards and waste your time cause despite all this BS israel and america will remain allies. If you want to live in a country that doesnt support israel move to Iran or jordan or syria or iraq.... yeah, didnt think so.

Where do you get the jealousy shit? Oh yeah.. and you did not comment on the articles I posted.

BTW.. how long do you think the media and Israel can hide the truth from the American people? Every single day more and more Americans become aware of the slander, lies and brutality that goes on in the mid-east. How long do you think the rest of the U.S. population is going to stand for that crap? Go ahead and call me names... but you know that what I am saying is the truth.

Top Bottom