Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transcript of BBC Israel Piece

primetime21 said:

http://abbc.com/islam/english/toread/race.htm

The guy who wrote that article is anti-israel, however, his stance is that jews are NOT a race.

ARent you the same guy that didnt even know about arab christians. All of a sudden you are an expert. Please get back to me when you are done finishing off 2thick.

That link you posted is an interesting read. However, the author of that article did not cite any scientific evidence to back up his argument. Read the BBC link - it's pretty clear that Jews and Arabs are closely related peoples.

primetime21 said:

If i wanted 2thicks response i would have asked him. the fact is that you dont have an answer. You dont know what race a black jew is.

Your stupidity is frustrating.

A black Jew is an African Negroid whose religion is Judaism. Such people are very rare, because the majority of Jews in the world are closely related to Arabs in phenotype.

Corky Thatcher said:

A black Jew is an African Negroid whose religion is Judaism. Such people are very rare, because the majority of Jews in the world are closely related to Arabs in phenotype.

wow

Corky Thatcher said:

one last attempt to break through.

Presuming you are christian and if you are not then this would apply to EVERY christian. its is possible that since all christians at some point are descendents from non-christians (since christianity is only about 2000 years old) that YOURE great great great great great great great great great grandfather was jewish and that he converted to christianity. Therefore YOU or almost ANY christian could be jewish. MY BROTHER!!!!!

primetime21 said:

one last attempt to break through.

Presuming you are christian and if you are not then this would apply to EVERY christian. its is possible that since all christians at some point are descendents from non-christians (since christianity is only about 2000 years old) that YOURE great great great great great great great great great grandfather was jewish and that he converted to christianity. Therefore YOU or almost ANY christian could be jewish. MY BROTHER!!!!!

Stop dragging Christianity into this, because it has no relevance to your argument whatsoever.

Corky Thatcher said:

Stop dragging Christianity into this, because it has no relevance to your argument whatsoever.

Clearly you know i am right and cannot answer that question. As for what is or is not relevant in MY argument, i will be the judge of that. However, it is 100 percent relevant.

primetime21 said:

Clearly you know i am right and cannot answer that question. As for what is or is not relevant in MY argument, i will be the judge of that. However, it is 100 percent relevant.

I think that you're an extremely ignorant person. It doesn't matter if I present more scientific information proving that Jews and Arabs are closely related peoples - you will still consider yourself to be right on this matter.

You don't have an argument.

Corky Thatcher said:

I think that you're an extremely ignorant person. It doesn't matter if I present more scientific information proving that Jews and Arabs are closely related peoples - you will still consider yourself to be right on this matter.

You don't have an argument.

Jews and arabs are closely related? who cares. Some arabs may be closely related to arabs and some are closely related to you. Like i said christians werent around 2000 years ago. Many converted from some religion, and it is therefore possible that many christians of today are in fact jewish. Since being jewish is not a religion, but a race in your book. Since you cant handle that fact, you merely say that i have no argument. And you also somehow think that you have "science."

The fact is that if you decided to convert to judaism tomorrow, would that change your race? Your statement that being jewish is a race, is a logical blunder. A black person cannot convert to judaism and then say that he is no longer black. And if a jew, converts to christianity, he is not then changing his race. My guess is that you will not even understand my logic because it is beyond the second grade level. Its unofortunate. say good night to 2thick for me!

Dude, there is some serious ownage going on in this thread.

Top Bottom