Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Israel Saved The World

Yeah. Living day to do is fucking terrorism you stupid ass motherfucker. I gave plenty of specifics. Try R-E-A-D-I-N-G! Retarded jackass.

Go fuck yourself. Better yet you lowlife son of a bitch, put a gun to your head and do the world a service by pulling the trigger.

Take a moment to study this picture well...

No further words are needed in this "debate"

soldiers.gif

Necrophagia said:
Yeah. Living day to do is fucking terrorism you stupid ass motherfucker. I gave plenty of specifics. Try R-E-A-D-I-N-G! Retarded jackass.

Go fuck yourself. Better yet you lowlife son of a bitch, put a gun to your head and do the world a service by pulling the trigger.

You are braindead. Just saying "murder, rape, beatings" is not specifics. It is the type of thing you get from a stupid liberal who has no facts to back up his claims. If palestinians did not try to terrorize Israeli citizens then they wouldnt be punished for it. This whole problem is solely the fault of the Arabs.

Damn right Houndog. These dudes are full of this fucking kike loving propaganda.

thebabydoc said:
Take a moment to study this picture well...

No further words are needed in this "debate"

soldiers.gif

Loving it tbd!!!

Necro- I'm suprized you can create enough brain power to breathe. Try to bring some intelligence to this discussion... not your infantile/jr high-school school remarks. What MJ meant by 'specifics' is give us some documented incident(s) that took place... to back up your hasty generalizations.

All those fucking bagels dude.

Scotty, I am suprised you can pull that cock out of your fucking mouth long enough to get on here and type.

Trailer life has been hard. My Mom can't get by just waiting tables at the truck stop anymore, so she's been giving blowjobs to truckers too. They like her because she doesn't have any teeth.

it may be a good career choice for me too.

Holy shit Hitler, you're about to get our Nazi asses banned dude!

~HOUNDOG~ said:
I am so sick and tired of this shit from you jewboys. It's disgusting. You KNOW you are wrong but will never admit it. You just keep on keeping on lying and pretending like you believe your own propaganda. Sickening. Take your kosher meat and shove it up your ass.

You are a loser and you will always be a loser.

Top Bottom