Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transcript of BBC Israel Piece

primetime21 said:
Saddam had used WMD against his own people and killed thousands and is a dictator who has shown his willingness to use those weapons.

Weapons the US sold him (and knew what their purpose would be).

Israel has not made those same threats and is not a threat to america. If israel was soo cruel and evil, why havent they just gassed all those pesky palestinians???

They are in deep enough shit with the rest of the world. Israel has done more harm to the Jewish people than Hitler. People mistakenly blame honest and hardworking Jewish people for the Zionist pieces of dung running Israel.

Plus, Israel uses the US to do their dirty work.

i find it rather amusing that some of you bash on fox news for being biased...atleast it isnt owned and operated by the government

poink, im wit you on alot of things, but your wrong here..

if i remember, bbc is the one who broke what really went down with jessica lynch. sounds like they have there shit together to me.

what about that report makes it biased?

primetime21 said:
If israel was soo cruel and evil, why havent they just gassed all those pesky palestinians???

Worldwide backlash and the beginning of a mass mobilization against both Israel and Jews everywhere else.

2Thick said:
People mistakenly blame honest and hardworking Jewish people for the Zionist pieces of dung running Israel.

Jews/Zionists are the same thing.

Corky Thatcher said:

Jews/Zionists are the same thing.

No they are not. Zionists believe in Jewish domination of the world. Jewsih people are just of the Jewish religion.

2Thick said:

No they are not. Zionists believe in Jewish domination of the world. Jewsih people are just of the Jewish religion.

Every single Jew I've met in my life has been pro-Israel. They're all Zionists.

i would say thats pretty true. its like a group of the most die hard republicans/dems you can imagine. now, every single one? no. but the majority? yes.

Corky Thatcher said:

That is because they have been fooled into believing that Israel is doing things in their best interest. Many orthodox Jews are strongly anti-zionist mainly because whatever Zionists do, the Orthodox (visible) Jews are the first to feel the wrath.

They see Israel as a symbol of their identity when it really a meglomanic nation.

2Thick said:

That is because they have been fooled into believing that Israel is doing things in their best interest. Many orthodox Jews are strongly anti-zionist mainly because whatever Zionists do, the Orthodox (visible) Jews are the first to feel the wrath.

They see Israel as a symbol of their identity when it really a meglomanic nation.

Interesting. I didn't know that.

Btw, I don't think that Orthodox Jews are the only visible ones among them. Many of the Jews that I went to school with were not Orthodox, i.e., they didn't wear yamakas (sp?) or funny black clothing, but they still looked Jewish. I believe that Jews are more a race that is closely related to Arabs than a religion.

Top Bottom