Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Israel Saved The World

Necrophagia said:
Actually i'm not a Liberal. I do agree with some of what they say but not all of it. And I am all for a War and procurring World Peace. Which means, take Israel the fuck out. As long as we support them and allow them to off women and kids, and force the Palestenians out of THEIR OWN COUNTRY, we will be hated by the middle east. Lest we forget the unarmed women and kids in Lebanon Sharon ordered put to the death? Fuck Israel. I wont support them and THEIR terrorist acts. It would be hypocritical to do so. And I wouldn't shed a fucking tear if finally one of those Countries got fed up and blew that fucking Country apart.

If fact, if Bush really had any balls and didn't talk shit, but instead meant what he says(peace in the middle east), he would be waging a war on Israel. NOT whoever the fuk Ariel Sharon points a finger at and goes "baaaaad. Muss destroy."

you have been reading too much of the anti-israel propaganda on stormfront. :rolleyes:

You can tell how many good posts Necrophagia & Oxandrin make by the immense amount of karma they both have...LOL.

Props to Israel for bombing that reactor.

A few months from now, when we've wiped Saddam and his fam off the earth, and all the bitch ass countries that were like "we're too pussy to help you, USA" are begging for a piece of the spoils, we'll get to say "Nigga please" to the entire rest of the world (except Britain).

LOL I will be supremely annoyed if france wants any part of post-war iraq....btw poink the thread is regarding clinton, about 3/4 down the page

You didn't think I wouldn't post here, did you?

Props to you p0ink, you fucking anti-semitic WASP.;)

Karma for everybody (negative, too)!!!!!

The only wrong that Israel has done is to its own people by allowing the threat of the Palestinians and the surrounding muslim nations to still exist.

The only wrong that Israel has done is to its own people by allowing the threat of the Palestinians and the surrounding muslim nations to still exist.

That is BULLSHIT. They have every fucking right to exsist. And Palestenians have every right to exsist in THEIR country(Israel). But nope, Israel can do no wrong. Run people out of their own fucking Countries, off women and children, hell they was even beating and raping Afghan villagers who was coming to surrender. Whatever. If we need to start a war with anyone it's time to make Israel no more.

Necrophagia said:

If we need to start a war with anyone it's time to make Israel no more.

That would be brilliant. Fight the only country in the middle east that likes us thus making every country that hates us very happy.

Jordan is the palestinian country, not Israel.

Fuck Israel.

Do your history, Palestenians occupied Israel long before the jews came along and forced them out.

Necrophagia said:
Fuck Israel.

Do your history, Palestenians occupied Israel long before the jews came along and forced them out.

The term "Palestinians" wasnt even being used to refer to them until the 1967 war. Before that everyone that lived in that area were considered palestinians including the jews.

Anyway, the arabs are the ones that started the war in 1948. Its all their fault.

Top Bottom