Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Israel Saved The World

Necrophagia said:
But of course. Israel says they was aware, obviously they was. I mean the Israelies wouldn't sneak up on someone and plow their house down killing them. Nooo, not the Israelies.

No, the palestinians wouldnt strap bombs to themselves and blow themselves up in a bus full of Israeli citizens. Nooo not the palestinians.

Unfortunately the palestinians are allowed to evacuate their homes before they are demolished. They shouldnt be.

Oh yeah, them Pal's are allowed alot of rights. Such as allowed to die.

When you're fucking shit on OF COURSE you're going to take bombs and get revenge! Palestinians are sick of Israel fucking killing their women and kids and keep taking action.

Then Israel says "well Comrade if a person bombs us then the entire country is responsible. Time to kill more of your kids soon."

Necrophagia said:
Oh yeah, them Pal's are allowed alot of rights. Such as allowed to die.

When you're fucking shit on OF COURSE you're going to take bombs and get revenge! Palestinians are sick of Israel fucking killing their women and kids and keep taking action.

Then Israel says "well Comrade if a person bombs us then the entire country is responsible. Time to kill more of your kids soon."

They are treated much better than they deserve to be treated.

Yea, being shit on by Israelies, that's way better then they deserve. Whatever.

Oh, they aint. Humanitarian Israel doesn't destroy their homes. They don't take their food from them, or rape the women while their husbands have to watch. Or pound a kids daddies skull in while the kid has to watch. Or break kids legs for throwing rocks in a street. They don't kill off women and children allmost constantly, and then urinate on their corpses.

Catch the sarcasmn. They do. And anyone who supports it is as bad as they are.

Necrophagia said:
Oh, they aint. Humanitarian Israel doesn't destroy their homes. They don't take their food from them, or rape the women while their husbands have to watch. Or pound a kids daddies skull in while the kid has to watch. Or break kids legs for throwing rocks in a street. They don't kill off women and children allmost constantly, and then urinate on their corpses.

Catch the sarcasmn. They do. And anyone who supports it is as bad as they are.

You arent capable of saying exactly how because you are full of shit. Be specific.

I just did you retarded motherfucker. Call me full of shit to my face, faggot.

Necrophagia said:
I just did you retarded motherfucker. Call me full of shit to my face, faggot.
'
Ohhhh scary. You didnt give any specifics. Palestinians are punished when they commit acts of terror or support it. They get better treatment than they deserve.

You are full of shit.

Top Bottom