Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Israel Saved The World

Yeah. Look at what our "Israelie allies" did. Namely 1960's USS Liberty. I just watched it on TV a few weeks ago. They fucking are supposedly with us, yet shot at our battle ship calling our Sailors in 1967(I think it was?). Fuckin' whatever. Israel and Israelies are lowlife trash. That's where we need to direct our energy. Take out Ariel Sharon.

The Almighty said:
I give props to Israel for blowing that shit up, but Israel is anything but our friend. If our leaders had any balls they would stop sending 1/3 of our total humanitarian aid to that shit country.

Where should the money be going instead? I would like to see the total foreign aid eliminated but i hate to see israel selected out of all the other countries that receive aid. So either eliminate it completely or eliminate others before Israel. Why give money to Egypt when they hate us?

MortyJackson said:

Where should the money be going instead? I would like to see the total foreign aid eliminated but i hate to see israel selected out of all the other countries that receive aid. So either eliminate it completely or eliminate others before Israel. Why give money to Egypt when they hate us?

I think it should stay right here in the US of A....3 billion every year means more money for teachers, hospitals, etc.

The Almighty said:

I think it should stay right here in the US of A....3 billion every year means more money for teachers, hospitals, etc.

More money to teachers and hospitals??? Dont make me vomit. If its not being used then people shouldnt be paying it in taxes. Id rather see that money go to the taxpayers also.

Also there will be extreme repercussions to taking aid away from Israel. Thats why i think America started giving Israel aid in the first place, to maintain stability there. If Israel loses its aid it loses its long term stability. That means its gonna kick some arab ass to make sure it has its long term safety.

Personally i would love for this to happen. I doubt it will though.

Necrophagia said:
Yeah, good ole Israel. Never does nothin' wrong. Everything it does is right, everytime. They saved us from those terrorist women and children when they plowed through their homes with tanks, too.

I am FAAAARRRR from Liberal.. I am actually ANTI-Liberal.. and I agree with him.

Necrophagia said:
Yeah, good ole Israel. Never does nothin' wrong. Everything it does is right, everytime. They saved us from those terrorist women and children when they plowed through their homes with tanks, too.

They didn't use tanks Necro... they used D-9 CATs. Which are made(in Illinois)specifically for the purpose of taking apart buildings. As far as your concern goes... for the people that were in those buildings... fuck'em. If they were still in there, after being warned by the IDF to get the fuck out, they deserve what they got. Any Palistinians who were in Jenin during that incident, were there for one reason only... to fight the Isrealis who they KNEW were rolling into town.

The first IDF CAT that rolled into Jenin that night had an Engineer on board... he was tasked with recording how many mines the bulldozer detonated in its approach. It hit 124 charges that were laid by the Palestinians. Do have ANY idea how long it would take to lay-out a mine field down an alleyway like that??? EVERYONE in Jenin knew the Isrealis were coming... anyone who was stupid enough to stick around just wanted to kill Jews and die a martyrs death. :rolleyes:

But of course. Israel says they was aware, obviously they was. I mean the Israelies wouldn't sneak up on someone and plow their house down killing them. Nooo, not the Israelies.

Top Bottom