Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FLAX SEEDS.....anyone use them instead of oil?

From people i have spoken to have done it this way added it into their protien shake. I personally don't take in much fat right before bed, i take it with my morning and afternoon protien drinks. TRAIN HARD AND BE SAFE.

EAST_COAST_BODYBUILDER

From what I've read, you have to grind them unless it won't get absorbed; it will just go right through you. Its the same thing as the flax meal that is sold in bags except that it is homemade.

I usually just eat it with a spoon. I don't think it will really dissolve in a protein shake because I already have a hard time cleaning the grinder because it doesn't dissolve.

It's not about making it dissolve--by nature you cannot dissovle a fat-based thing in a water-based thing. It's about stirring it up enough that it stays in suspension long enough for you to drink it.

JC

GNC

I was at my local GNC this weekend and they had packages of flax seeds on the shelf. It was a foil package for about $10 and I don't know if they were whole or ground. If you can't find a better source, try GNC.

B-Mac

Top Bottom