Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Motorcycle reccomendations....

Becoming said:
I like how you guys all use the biker lingo "cages" etc... you should teach me more of that....LOL hey when do I start scoring some crystal meth? I was at a concert once and a biker looking dude showed me his zippo (that has some kind of pic etched into it) and asked if I was "friends with alice" or something like that whatever the f that means....?

LOL, I don't touch the stuff myself. The most I score is a good cuban cigar occasionally.

Oh a cage is a car. I get it now. I thought you were talking literally. Like bitch you ain't getting out of there until you let me buy this bike. :D

curling said:
Oh a cage is a car. I get it now. I thought you were talking literally. Like bitch you ain't getting out of there until you let me buy this bike. :D

You've been riding for 27 years and have never heard a car referred to as a cage?

Becoming said:
So I still can't convince my wife that me getting one is a good idea, but I have since decided it woudl be fat as hell to have one... any reccomendations? Pros/Cons of specific bikes?

First a couple thoughts
1-I kind of prefer more cruiser style than street bikes... but the right street bike would be a possibility, also interested in customizing possiblities if available, I think I like the low, drag bar look more...
2-I would want something that will give me more bang for my buck, nothing too crazy pricey (a good first bike)
3-I am kind of a bigger dude, so a 450 would look like Brock Lesnar on a schwinn (okay exaggerating a little, but you get my drift)... but at the same time I know it would be dumb to get something too big, so I need reccomendations in this department as well, maybe around 750-800ccs?
4-new vs used? thoughts
5-hook up a pic so I can see what you are talking about...

(PS yeah I would take classes and helmet and all that stuff, please keep it to bike rec's only please)

Becoming-

I would suggest something like a Honda Shadow Aero 1100 (if they still make it) or something close to this. You can pick a new one up for around 9K and a used as cheap as 4K unless it is in bad shape. Good power, great reliability, layed back cruiser styling. Unless you are just dying to get one a Harley isn't my recommendation for a first time bike, simply because of the price.

Cheers,
Scotsman

txstrongman said:
check out your local cycle trader magazine
maybe someone gets laid off, so they sale a real nice bike for less than they should because they need quick cash
If you want a cruiser then get the best cruiser: Harley - USA

thx bro- I will go used, but the harley will have to wait...

strongsmartsexy said:
You've been riding for 27 years and have never heard a car referred to as a cage?

Nope. What part of the country are you from? I have heard of them referred to as boxes but not ever cages.

strongsmartsexy said:
LOL, I don't touch the stuff myself. The most I score is a good cuban cigar occasionally.

it was a joke bro - how bout some more biker lingo?

I started riding on the East Coast, heard it there.

Spent lotta time in the Mid-West, heard it there.

Rode for 7 years on the West Coast, heard it there.

Question is, where are you from.

Shit, I heard at Sturgis. Heard it at Daytona too.

curling said:
Nope. What part of the country are you from? I have heard of them referred to as boxes but not ever cages.

Top Bottom