Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Motorcycle reccomendations....

lil'tangerine said:
I am currently looking into my first bike as well...although I like street bikes more. Make sure you take a motorcycle saftey course, it helps so much and they provide the bikes. They teach you everything you need to know! I'd opt for a used bike so if you do drop it...hopefully that won't happen...you won't be as upset about your brand new baby getting all scuffed up! Go sit on all kinds of bikes, it'll help you decide what fits you best. Talk to the dealers, they'll give you good advice on what bikes are best for beginners and some one your size. Myself I am looking at the Kawasaki Ninja ex 500. I'm little and don't need too much power--YET! Good luck!

Solid advice.

Except for the dealer part. ;)

Becoming said:
SSS/Scots- Thx for the info bros - when I get closer and find something in particular I like I will definitely run it by you bros before I put out any cash on it....

Scots- Sounds cool bro... I don't know that this will be done by then though.... I am thinking maybe this fall at earliest....

Hey fall works it is too damn hot in the summer in AZ for my taste. Doesn't look like I can make it down for bike week but there is a HOG rally there in I think July that I may go down for if I can bear the heat :)

Cheers,
Scotsman

Scotsman said:
Hey fall works it is too damn hot in the summer in AZ for my taste. Doesn't look like I can make it down for bike week but there is a HOG rally there in I think July that I may go down for if I can bear the heat :)

It is better here when it is hot... kills off all the weak....

If you are down here you know we are going for a couple 4x4s for sure...

Becoming said:
It is better here when it is hot... kills off all the weak....

If you are down here you know we are going for a couple 4x4s for sure...

That's what I thought the cold was for :evil:

You bet your ass, the 4x4's are on.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Scotsman said:
That's what I thought the cold was for :evil:

we use what we got plenty of...

strongsmartsexy said:
beachfront property with no water. :D
LOL they try to build lakes here but I still say it is more like big puddles

HS Lifter said:
Fair enough.

I forgot that cruisers are big,bulky, and slow.

...with agricultural engines that would be better suited for a small tractor or a portable pump, than for a sporting vehicle.

Top Bottom