Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

finally!! its time to suicide!!!

Another thing, Why the he;ll would you want to use that amount of SHIT at your age ? You are close to 22 correct ? Fuck, some consider my cycles heavy (which they are not) and I could make at least 4 cycles out of that. Be patient, you have plenty of time to grow so don't rush things and make sure you have a good diet and stop trying to relye on the gear

M18

yeah, the more and more i look at that cycle the more shit i see. bro, like m18 said be patient.. hell, make 2 suicides out of that shit.

Bros dont waste your time this guy is either joking or just a damn stupid wannabe-hardcore-freak........

Shriek!

Suicide aptly describes that plan.

Bro how about just reducing all the dosages by half. You would still have a great cycle, and greatly reduce side effects. I seriously doubt that your results would be noticeably inferior.

Re: Re: suicide cycle

anabolic24/7 said:
Why do you want to kill yourself? Also, there are cheaper ways of doing it.

Since when is price a criteria when you're gonna kill yourself? Sell your house, take out a loan, finish in style.

Top Bottom