Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Final Check on 2nd Cycle. Check it over experienced users.

steve touched on the main points bro... i think test would be good at 350 mg... run hcgenerate 7-12 and then run hcg 13-14 at 1000 ius week...

i would run aromasin bro...

good luck with your cycle...

Looks like HCG is going to get added in then!
Start it one week after injection at 1000ius per week. How should I break that up? Twice a week spread out at 500ius each, or what?

Why do you say aromasin? Just something you personally like? Or is it stronger?

It's well laid out , but still sad to see a 22yo thinking he needs AAS at this stage.

Why is it sad to see a 22 year old use? I understand the risk involved with using.. My base was sold as hell before my first cycle. My PR for bench was 365 with a dead lift of 550lbs. I'm 5'8 and weighing 192 at 10% BF. my lifting and diet is on point. Been training since was 14. My PCT is on point as well as my on cycle support I'm trying to look as best as I possibly can while still in my youth.. Nothing wrong with that.

Steve, you said you run Forma as your Ai. How do you dose it running it as an Ai? the same as in PCT, 5 pumps AM and 5 pumps PM?

Top Bottom