Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Final Check on 2nd Cycle. Check it over experienced users.

Toogood

Okay this is my FINAL CHECK before I start my 2nd cycle in January.
Stats: Age 22, Weight 192, Height 5'8, BF% 10.

First Cycle: 12 week of test cyp at 250mg per week.

Second Cycle:

1-12 Test E at either 250 or 375 per week.
1-12 LiquiDex or LiquiAromas 12.5mg EOD (which would you choose?)
8-12 HCGenerate 5 caps a day.
N2Guard. What week should I start this?
15-18 Clomid 25/25/25/25
15-18 Forma Stanzol 5 pumps AM and 5 pumps PM.
15-18 Post Cycle/Unleashed Combo

My main concern is that all of these numbers look good as far as when to start everything and what not. Any advice or changes welcome. Looking for SOLID lean gains.
Thanks in advance for you input.

wow someone who actually did their homework!! i applaud you

only thing i would add is hcg from week 12-15.. do 500-1000iu's per shot every 3-4 days during that span. you can throw in some hits of HMG as well.

n2guard can be run starting week 3 or 4 as sides start building. to save money with this particular cycle you can easily get away with 4-5 caps only a day. with harsher cycles i will run 7-10 caps.

whichever AI you choose is up to you, just pick one that does the job .. everyone likes to get fancy with AI's, as long as it CONTROLS estrogen and you tolerate it then its g2g. i like to run forma as my AI personally and i will throw in adex towards the end just to flush out more water weight but thats just me.

wow someone who actually did their homework!! i applaud you

only thing i would add is hcg from week 12-15.. do 500-1000iu's per shot every 3-4 days during that span. you can throw in some hits of HMG as well.

n2guard can be run starting week 3 or 4 as sides start building. to save money with this particular cycle you can easily get away with 4-5 caps only a day. with harsher cycles i will run 7-10 caps.

whichever AI you choose is up to you, just pick one that does the job .. everyone likes to get fancy with AI's, as long as it CONTROLS estrogen and you tolerate it then its g2g. i like to run forma as my AI personally and i will throw in adex towards the end just to flush out more water weight but thats just me.

Thanks man, I actually see the valuable information you and Dillan post on here so I am slowly learning everything.

So is HCGenerate not going to be enough to help me recover before my PCT? Or is it that I don't have anything going on week 12-15?

Or could I just start the Forma at week 12-15?

I think I am going to go with Liquidex since I ran Adex last cycle and it worked really well. I am not sure how strong the liquidex would be though.

steve touched on the main points bro... i think test would be good at 350 mg... run hcgenerate 7-12 and then run hcg 13-14 at 1000 ius week...

i would run aromasin bro...

good luck with your cycle...

Question, why would you run N2guard on a injectible cycle with no orals? Just curious and need some education.

Question, why would you run N2guard on a injectible cycle with no orals? Just curious and need some education.

Well n2guard does a great job at keeping bp in check as well as general health which any aas can cause issues. Test will definitely raise bp And screw with cholesterol and throw everything out of whack.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

The only thing besides the stuff the other guys touched on is maybe throwing in an oral kicker to get the party started early. A ph like katana or epi is great, or dbol if you want some quick mass.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

^^^ i sound like a parrot but if you were to run n2guard on cycle.. then stop taking it for a few days you would notice a difference. it reduces a lot of the nasty sides of AAS. aside from what joe said it contains a moderate amount of taurine for example.. enough to help with pumps, but not so bad that it takes away pumps entirely.

Thanks man, I actually see the valuable information you and Dillan post on here so I am slowly learning everything.

So is HCGenerate not going to be enough to help me recover before my PCT? Or is it that I don't have anything going on week 12-15?

Or could I just start the Forma at week 12-15?

I think I am going to go with Liquidex since I ran Adex last cycle and it worked really well. I am not sure how strong the liquidex would be though.

the test you are running will be in your system for 4-5 weeks after your last shot in small amounts but still enough to suppress you.. if you start the hcg after last injection and do it for 3 weeks while the test is leaving you are tricking your body to product LH. the timing works well..

in addition already running the hcgenerate and your nuts should be plump and ready to go when you start pct. and your recovery will be faster and smoother.

as far as AI as you gain experience you will figure out your own dose.. it takes trial and error. you can run bloods during to see how good or not your AI dose is. keep it on the top end of the range. or even slightly higher if you choose.. but DO NOT kill your estrogen and do not let it go out of control.. the guys who learn what works best for them succeed at this, the guys who are stubborn and refuse to adjust their dose as they go and learn the best way FOR THEM are the guys who end up with gyno or end up shitting on their gains

Top Bottom