Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fina Conversion

rudyg

If I want to convert 8g @ 100mg/ml how much BA, BB, and oil do I need?
What about 8g @ 150mg/ml?

thanks

I dont think how many mg/cc has anything to do with the BA and BB requirements . I hav never tried to go to 150 , I stick with 100mg/cc and hav never had any problems with it crashing and the caugh is pretty minimum. Everyone has a differant opinion but I dont like the BB and use as little as possiable . I do use 2-3 cc's of the BA per 50cc batch. Bonds nicely and doesnt really sting so much.. I also use Basskiller for my basic recipes

I have used basskillers info. for the base of a lot of my progress the last couple of years .. Love his insulin info. and went completely by him when i tried the IGF1 and had really great results.

I have used basskillers info. for the base of a lot of my progress the last couple of years .. Love his insulin info. and went completely by him when i tried the IGF1 and had really great results.

I haven't been on there for a few years, but always remember him having some really good info.

Alot of people assume that if you ask a question that you must not have done your research. This is a bad assumption. The problem with alot of the blogs out there is that people tend to make conclusory statements without any substantiation. Also, alot of the info is contradictory and anecdotal rather than based in scientific fact.

I have looked at basskillers.

The closest formula that I have seen to what I want is as follows:
2mlBA+6mlBB+6gTREN+26ml oil divided into 6000 = 150mg/ml

So would:
3mlBA+7mlBB+8gTREN+35ml oil
yield the results I want? It seems logical to me, but it is always nice to have validation from those more experienced.

thanks

Alot of people assume that if you ask a question that you must not have done your research. This is a bad assumption. The problem with alot of the blogs out there is that people tend to make conclusory statements without any substantiation. Also, alot of the info is contradictory and anecdotal rather than based in scientific fact.

I have looked at basskillers.

The closest formula that I have seen to what I want is as follows:
2mlBA+6mlBB+6gTREN+26ml oil divided into 6000 = 150mg/ml

So would:
3mlBA+7mlBB+8gTREN+35ml oil
yield the results I want? It seems logical to me, but it is always nice to have validation from those more experienced.

thanks

Basskillers knows more then I do... Sorry, just trying to help!

Top Bottom