Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

using test 500mg/ml?

MalsYuas

Wondering about using test 500mgs/ml or sustanon 500mgs/ml
does this injection hurt or does it not necessarily hurt depending on what source you use
just looking to use a thousand milligrams a week and if I could do two CC’s that would be a lot less than having to do four cc’s
any recommend sources?

Look at the concentration levels of the questions you asked, you definitely will get a good amount of pip with that, id warm up the oil slightly before injections to help out with pip.

Also why do u need so much ? That's overkill

does this injection hurt or does it not necessarily hurt depending on what source you use
just looking to use a thousand milligrams a week and if I could do two CC’s that would be a lot less than having to do four cc’s
any recommend sources?
500mgs testosterone is better than sustanon
250mgs mon 250mgs thur
get is from domestic-supply.com

UGfreak.to is the place to get gear. and i recommend para pharma brand.

we pride ourselves on serving all customers with high quality products and service 100%!

we have been around 12+ years and we have everything you need on cycle and post cycle.

any recommend sources?
500mg/ml is gonna hurt no matter what it is. If you wanna do 1000mg/wk get 250mg/ml and do 2cc, 2 times per week.

Top Bottom