Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

using test 500mg/ml?

MalsYuas

Wondering about using test 500mgs/ml or sustanon 500mgs/ml
does this injection hurt or does it not necessarily hurt depending on what source you use
just looking to use a thousand milligrams a week and if I could do two CC’s that would be a lot less than having to do four cc’s
any recommend sources?

Look at the concentration levels of the questions you asked, you definitely will get a good amount of pip with that, id warm up the oil slightly before injections to help out with pip.

Also why do u need so much ? That's overkill

does this injection hurt or does it not necessarily hurt depending on what source you use
just looking to use a thousand milligrams a week and if I could do two CC’s that would be a lot less than having to do four cc’s
any recommend sources?
500mgs testosterone is better than sustanon
250mgs mon 250mgs thur
get is from domestic-supply.com

UGfreak.to is the place to get gear. and i recommend para pharma brand.

we pride ourselves on serving all customers with high quality products and service 100%!

we have been around 12+ years and we have everything you need on cycle and post cycle.

domestic supply ships super quick
our shop is huge! we have everything you could possible want and so many brands to choose from

any recommend sources?
500mg/ml is gonna hurt no matter what it is. If you wanna do 1000mg/wk get 250mg/ml and do 2cc, 2 times per week.

Top Bottom