Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat Humans Pt. 3

Gdogg

My freind who i last posted about is on a very insane diet and i want you guys to look at it and give your replys. He is doing the keto diet. Meal 1: 4-6 egg whites made in microwave. Meal 2: Zero carb shake (soy or egg protein) Meal 3: 1 can tuna grilled. Meal 4: zero carb shake. Meal 5; bison,chicken,fish,turkey, breast. broccoli or salad. Meal 6: low carb snack bar. Anavar 50mgs every day,multi vita,bcaa, Lots of h20. He is not lifting wieghts just cardio (30-45min every day). fat intake from flax oil or veggie oil. What do you guys think so far. I can tell that he is dropping weight , water weight first week or so.

Whats the anavar for? If its to retain muscle I would think he'd need to do some lifting, but I really have no idea if it helps retain muscle w/o lifting..

Keto diets are great for losing weight if your not big into the iron. Make sure he has clomid for when he gets of the anavar though.

He's not eating enough fat. He needs to throw in some fatty meats and fat supplements. Replace the tuna with salmon. Bacon and sausage are excellent for this diet also. Tell him that he is making a mistake if he isn't getting 70% of his calories from fat. Not only does this make the diet more effective, it makes it more healthy.

Peace,
Lloyd

LloydChristmas said:
He's not eating enough fat. He needs to throw in some fatty meats and fat supplements. Replace the tuna with salmon. Bacon and sausage are excellent for this diet also. Tell him that he is making a mistake if he isn't getting 70% of his calories from fat. Not only does this make the diet more effective, it makes it more healthy.

Peace,
Lloyd
he's right! How is that at keto diet when there is basically no fat in there??? He took out the carbs, but left out the fat...with the egg whites, use a few yolks....have a juicy steak or two or something..............

LloydChristmas said:

Peace,
Lloyd

Adding Bacon and sausauge to the die will make it healthier???

Add fat sources from flax, olives, olive oil, nuts...

Top Bottom