Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Faced with too few physicians, California offers free medical school

"With money donated to the school, he's planning to offer five full-ride scholarships to students who agree to stay in the area for five years after they graduate and choose primary care rather than more lucrative specialty fields such as radiology and anesthesiology."

Five total? With a contract and specialty restrictions? Pfftttt

"With money donated to the school, he's planning to offer five full-ride scholarships to students who agree to stay in the area for five years after they graduate and choose primary care rather than more lucrative specialty fields such as radiology and anesthesiology."

sounds like a good fucking deal

That's a great deal!

1) Save $250,000 in med school costs

C) Lose ~$100,000 per year (or more) by staying in a rural area over five years

IX) Lose ~$300,000 per year by not specializing for career (let's say 30 years)

So...

+250,000
-100,000 x 5
-300,000 x 30
-------------
-9,250,000 Net

Sounds like a hell of a deal to me. That's the kind of math that got us BarryCare in the first place.

knot everyone becums a doctor just for the $$$

^^^
olololololololololololollolol!

That's a great deal!

1) Save $250,000 in med school costs

C) Lose ~$100,000 per year (or more) by staying in a rural area over five years

IX) Lose ~$300,000 per year by not specializing for career (let's say 30 years)

So...

+250,000
-100,000 x 5
-300,000 x 30
-------------
-9,250,000 Net

Sounds like a hell of a deal to me. That's the kind of math that got us BarryCare in the first place.

nice list rob

Inland Empire is nothing but old farts and left coast hillbillies. They don't call Fontana "Fontucky" for nothing. You'd have to offer free school just to get people out there.

Old hillbillies??? Yeah they do call it Fontucky to be funny, but not old hillbillies! You must not live in the area. I work in the city and its way more ghetto and thuggish just like the surrounding cities of San Bernardino and Rialto than hillbillies.

Old hillbillies??? Yeah they do call it Fontucky to be funny, but not old hillbillies! You must not live in the area. I work in the city and its way more ghetto and thuggish just like the surrounding cities of San Bernardino and Rialto than hillbillies.

cool story, bro

stfu fuckin faggot

Top Bottom