Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Faced with too few physicians, California offers free medical school

Hey 90% of doctors actually give a shit about their patients and offer help in other ways than prescription drugs.

Lol everywhere but U.S. of course. Just saying

Sent from my XT907 using EliteFitness

prescription drugs are my friends

'merica!

That's a great deal!

1) Save $250,000 in med school costs

C) Lose ~$100,000 per year (or more) by staying in a rural area over five years

IX) Lose ~$300,000 per year by not specializing for career (let's say 30 years)

So...

+250,000
-100,000 x 5
-300,000 x 30
-------------
-9,250,000 Net

Sounds like a hell of a deal to me. That's the kind of math that got us BarryCare in the first place.

1. You left out interest on that loan you're not taking out
2. If you were planning on Primary Care to begin with the $300K x 10 is moot.

1. You left out interest on that loan you're not taking out
2. If you were planning on Primary Care to begin with the $300K x 10 is moot.

1) Lots of those loans are at very low interest rates to begin with.

1a) A good (or better) doctor will get those loans repaid at an accelerated rate, particularly if they're hospital-employed.

1c) I also didn't factor-in the interest on the losses from begin tethered to a rural area for five years. Just like the loans going forward would carry interest, there would be potential interest lost on that lost income as well.

2) If you were planning on Primary Care regardless, then the free tuition wouldn't be necessary to entice you into that area in the first place.

1) Lots of those loans are at very low interest rates to begin with.

1a) A good (or better) doctor will get those loans repaid at an accelerated rate, particularly if they're hospital-employed.

1c) I also didn't factor-in the interest on the losses from begin tethered to a rural area for five years. Just like the loans going forward would carry interest, there would be potential interest lost on that lost income as well.

2) If you were planning on Primary Care regardless, then the free tuition wouldn't be necessary to entice you into that area in the first place.

So if you listed another item wood it be 2b)

:confused:

Top Bottom