Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Facebook is just trouble - details about my personal life so be warned

Ive had several girls Ive dated get pissed @ the hot bitches on my myspace...it has really caused nothing but grief
Ive never even gotten laid from the damn site

deleted
wow bro, i feel for you. no idea what would happen to my integrity of girls wanted me so badly that it was hard NOT to cheat on a gf (fuck i wonder what having one of those is like)

Last edited:
Wulfgar said:
Ive had several girls Ive dated get pissed @ the hot bitches on my myspace...it has really caused nothing but grief
Ive never even gotten laid from the damn site

I won't do myspace - that one freaks me out even more but facebook just kept growing in popularity.

Just fuck the dude instead if you like him. It's obvious that's why you don't like the other girl.

SublimeZM said:
wow bro, i feel for you. no idea what would happen to my integrity of girls wanted me so badly that it was hard NOT to cheat on a gf (fuck i wonder what having one of those is like)

Ah shit, that wasn't the message I was trying to convey. Jesus. Yeah, basically I walk around thinking every girl wants my cock all the time - wtf?....actually, it's not too far from the truth but to be honest, that confidence shit works so I let myself go with it a bit. lol. Alright, maybe I was bragging a bit about the fitnes model - that doesn't happen all the time and I didn't have to mention she does that I suppose but come on, it's a fitness site. Who the fuck else is going to relate to this? Do I have to delete this shit?

Seriously, this is a fitness site, come on. Nobody else is on facebook and noticed that once you are in a relationship, it turns on you?

Top Bottom