Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dyazide and glycerol

your plan is sound but sip water dont drink it all. I was using diuretics before but stopped now, I try to come in dry for the show and use only herbal diuretics and teas, otherwise I came in flat a few times to shows and cramps sucked. Lasix was horrible for me, super flat disaster.

I too want to see how you do, can you log your show? and post show plan?
EF would love a log from you.

I hate to say it but I dont approved of any diuretics, they make me super flat

if you use dyazide do 1/2 the dose but at least 6pm not later so if you flat you can refeed a bit and dont drink too much water, go very little on it

Yea yea plz a log with updates no your show
can you do that for EF guys?

Dyazide might make you flat, go 1/4 dose to see how you are by 12 midnight before you take full dose
6-7 grams glycerol slow intake not all at once and sip water

SHOW LOG yea, some pics and post show log too
can you do it?

Dyazide needs more planning but if you last mine 1/4 dose it and glycerol around 5 grams with some water but no set amount just sip it on and off, see how you look by 1am dont get too flat

log up your show, pics for us we want to see it you can blur face

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

your plan is sound but sip water dont drink it all. I was using diuretics before but stopped now, I try to come in dry for the show and use only herbal diuretics and teas, otherwise I came in flat a few times to shows and cramps sucked. Lasix was horrible for me, super flat disaster.

I too want to see how you do, can you log your show? and post show plan?
EF would love a log from you.

Lasix I would never.. but log in terms of what just diuretics?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I hate to say it but I dont approved of any diuretics, they make me super flat

if you use dyazide do 1/2 the dose but at least 6pm not later so if you flat you can refeed a bit and dont drink too much water, go very little on it

Yea yea plz a log with updates no your show
can you do that for EF guys?

Sure you guys want a log of diuretic updates closer to the show?

Dyazide needs more planning but if you last mine 1/4 dose it and glycerol around 5 grams with some water but no set amount just sip it on and off, see how you look by 1am dont get too flat

log up your show, pics for us we want to see it you can blur face

Can you quarter or half dose a capsule if you have a milligram scale?

Top Bottom