Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dyazide and glycerol

themuscle98

Plat Hero
Platinum
So I have dyazide capsules 37.5/25. The norm is to take half at 8pm the night before the show with 8oz of water and stop drinking until after prejudging.

Does anyone have experience with this? What do you guys think if I took a full capsule and put 6g glycerol in the 8oz of water I consume. Would that help to keep the muscle hydrated and get the subq water out?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

So I have dyazide capsules 37.5/25. The norm is to take half at 8pm the night before the show with 8oz of water and stop drinking until after prejudging.

Does anyone have experience with this? What do you guys think if I took a full capsule and put 6g glycerol in the 8oz of water I consume. Would that help to keep the muscle hydrated and get the subq water out?

i dont like diuretics before shows, rich gaspari was #2 at the mr olympia and never used diuretics fyi

but if you have to

best take 1/2 around 6-7pm and add glycerol around 6 grams but water maybe 4oz max, really dry fasting sort of, no water so your body starts flushing the water out

but like i said you should be dry going into the show imo

i dont like diuretics before shows, rich gaspari was #2 at the mr olympia and never used diuretics fyi

but if you have to

best take 1/2 around 6-7pm and add glycerol around 6 grams but water maybe 4oz max, really dry fasting sort of, no water so your body starts flushing the water out

but like i said you should be dry going into the show imo

I agree I should be dry, but as a safe haven…is it alright to cut a capsule in half? I mean weighing out half the powder on a milligram scale will that have the same effect

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

bros i would take dyazide at least 8 hours before you sleep so you can guage if you get too flat imo thats the best
glycerol 5-6grams and dont DRINK the 8oz water, sip it like small sips of water

also can you log your preshow and post show stack? want to see a log of your bulker or recomp of after the show

make sure you water load before and slow in the dyazide late evening before the show but only small dose so you're not flat
you can overdo the diuretics and come in flat
i would eat a protein bar with carbs right before you on stage like 30min out to get vacular as you pump up (dont drink water though)

also can you log this?
like your show pics (just remove face)
and what you doing after show

Top Bottom