Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dropping down to 1000 calories and 100 grams of protien per day?

crimson coal

This is just out of curiousity. If I dropped my calories to just about 1000 per day and 100 grams of protien but was still on test and deca, how much muscle would I lose compared to fat and compared to if I wasnt on test still? Again this is just out of curiousity.

if you made the protien up to 200, and put the calories up to about 1800 i think you would be straight bro

Cyclone

lol.... I said i was just curious!! I have clen and T3 I am using and I couldnt survive on 1000 calories..That would be enough for a snack for me.

i have done a few things like that and went to 1200 cals a day and about 80 g of protien. didnt do any gear cause i didnt want to waste the money or time due to such a low intake. the out come was 25 to 30 lbs i 1 month. went from 232lb to 205 and looked good.......just not to big.

I agree with Boss....I did the same thing....1000cal/100gm....I got lean, my abs started to show, and I shrunk.

I actually shrunk proportionally so I just looked smaller overall, which I hated. I also felt weaker and didn't sleep so well.

I started eating normally and got a little bit of a belly back but felt nourished and normal.

It did make me leaner - I just decided it wasn't worth the effort.

crimson coal said:
This is just out of curiousity. If I dropped my calories to just about 1000 per day and 100 grams of protien but was still on test and deca, how much muscle would I lose compared to fat and compared to if I wasnt on test still? Again this is just out of curiousity.
You can't be serious. At your size that would be what, like a mouthfull?

Top Bottom