Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you lose any gear when you bleed you a stuck pig after a shot?

biteme said:
First time that's ever happened and I've been doing it for years. I had 3 cottonballs soaked with blood. Does the gear also come out of the wound?
It will if you use a 17G dart filled with 5cc's of test.This happened to me in my beginning/stupid days.There was some blood followed by a stream of oil oozing out.

B32

Use a cotton ball wet with alcohol. Then push on injection spot and rub somwhat hard with a circular motion for about 30 seconds. This will help to eliminate gear loss plus seems to help with eliminating or at least reducing post-injection pain.

After I inject i leave the needle in for like 45 secs which seems to let the oil disperse. Never have had much of a loss of juice doing it that way.

DIVISION said:
FUCK!!!!!!!! :redhot:

Do you know how to do a "google" search?

Some of these terms you can look up on your own without asking.....

1. Remove as if by suction; "draw in air"; Suck in air.

DIV

:chomp:

You tell em Division geahhhhh!

biteme same thing happened to me earlier this week and i posted a similar thread. i think the answer is noone is really sure if you lose gear in these cases. you would think hitting a vein would be painful but apparently not.

glennds said:
biteme same thing happened to me earlier this week and i posted a similar thread. i think the answer is noone is really sure if you lose gear in these cases. you would think hitting a vein would be painful but apparently not.

Actually, hitting the vein isn't painful at all. Arteries have a much greater number of pain receptors than do veins. If you hit a vein, the most you might feel is a small "pop" as you enter through the smooth muscle of the vessel. The pain and discomfort comes after injecting your gear IV.

Top Bottom