Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you lose any gear when you bleed you a stuck pig after a shot?

biteme said:
First time that's ever happened and I've been doing it for years. I had 3 cottonballs soaked with blood. Does the gear also come out of the wound?

Hitting a vein happens every once in a while, it's just part of the game. How much gear you lost depends on how close the vein was to the surface. When I inject I insert the needle very very slowly into the muscle, so I can feel it when I hit a vein, and if this happens I just pull out and retry.

GreekGod said:
Hitting a vein happens every once in a while, it's just part of the game. How much gear you lost depends on how close the vein was to the surface. When I inject I insert the needle very very slowly into the muscle, so I can feel it when I hit a vein, and if this happens I just pull out and retry.

This has happened to me in the past. When it did happen, I saw some oil long with the blood so from my experience, yes, some does come out. I just used another amp. Then again I was only doing 250/mg wkly so it didn't mind the extra dose :p

biteme said:
First time that's ever happened and I've been doing it for years. I had 3 cottonballs soaked with blood. Does the gear also come out of the wound?

NO it's in there don't worry, you did the right thing by using cotton swabs at least to stop the bleeding, sometimes you hit veins, i know its a little weird 1st time but not uncommon, make sure you inject all the gear and quickly pulll it out and cover the hole.

Thanks guys. The stuff's too expensive to lose any. BTW, how can you feel it when you hit a vein?

Similar strange experience... did 9 shots of test into upper glute. Shots 1-5 were amazing. Not a drop of blood -- not one. Then, bled a little shot 6... then more on 7... then a little more on 8. At 9, I soaked a few squares of toilet paper. Cycle ending now, but when I restart I'll be curious to see where I left off.

Any science showing that AAS possibly create beds of vascularized tissue or some kinda of blood-rich scar tissue? Wild guess, but it did seem wierd to me too.

Thanks,

I always wondered how much I was losing myself after injecting and seeing a oil stain the size of a half dollar on my underware later in the day.

biteme said:

Did you have your sister stick you again, bro?

I thought you were kicking her out of the house once and for all, nugga?!?!?!

:mad: :rolleyes:

DIV

:chomp:

Djicy said:
I'm a newbie so soryy for asking but was does aspirate mean?

FUCK!!!!!!!! :redhot:

Do you know how to do a "google" search?

Some of these terms you can look up on your own without asking.....

1. Remove as if by suction; "draw in air"; Suck in air.

DIV

:chomp:

Top Bottom