Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you ever think, Geez I should have done something better

Status
Not open for further replies.
HumanTarget said:
wtf, meaningful? go donate some $$$ and perhaps that'll make you feel better. things that reward with heart, soul & guts & glory doesn't pay for shit....unless you're a doc in the traumas....

what's the motivation? to be, to do like everyone else? to care more than everyone else? to hurt more? but, i guess somewhere there is someone who has done something that no one else will do.....maybe....

you really have some big issues, don't you

velvett said:
Pity, there's only 2-3 people on this thread that actually get what I meant.

No... it is what makes us so uncommon.

I would love to elaborate, but you know damned well your thread would turn into a hate-fest and I just dont have the strength these days.

The best that I can say as benignly as I know how, if you are loved and you love then you have accomplished much. As for *projects* just do them if it brings you pleasure and dont worry too much about *being useful*. Your husband and those that are closest to you will have a part of YOU with them when you pass and so shall you live on.... THAT IS A BIG DEAL.

Remember that when you have moments of doubt. :heart:

velvett said:
you really have some big issues, don't you
who doesn't? but i'm not questioning whether i make a difference or not. you know Mother Teresa's anniversary is coming.....you could always be a nun....

i couldnt give a fuck about anybody else. im going to get a job in a feild that i personally want to do. if i get to help people while doing it thats great, and will be rewarding, but thats not even close to my primary motivations when it comes to looking for my niche in this world. i think going out of ones way to fuck people over is messed up, but im not one of those that thinks its my responsability to make my lifes decisions based on how much it helps people im never going to exchange more than 2 words with

I'm pretty driven overall so I actually often feel like I do things - I do feel like I don't get them all out there enough.

Basically, I'm terrified of being on my death bed, thinking back on my life and feeling like I wasted my chance. Like I had a winning lottery ticket and never cashed it in for whatever reason. I push myself since I love the way it feels when the work is done and I get to enjoy the fruits of my labors. BBing, school, relationships, creative outlets, etc. I try to analyze everything, push myself to be competitive and improve. I wouldn't mind placing top three at the Ontarios (preferably the nationals) and getting my PhD. Right now those are two goals of mine. I've also been writing and drawing and I've been more open to sharing it lately so I wouldn't mind getting into putting some of it out there when I have time. Not sure what the fuck to do with a lot of the shit I do/make but yeah, it gets done to a certain extent. I love getting projects and feeling productive. It's a good thing in my mind and I look back on stuf with pride.

HumanTarget said:
who doesn't? but i'm not questioning whether i make a difference or not. you know Mother Teresa's anniversary is coming.....you could always be a nun....

At best I feel sorry for your existance here on earth.

What a sad life it must be to always have to hateful to others because it's the only way you can feel anything.

Velvett - Is there anything specific you feel like you haven't accomplished? And would like to I suppose? For some people it might be something like not accomplishing much with th4eir jobs or careers, for others it could be family stuff/kids, and then for others still it could simply be the wealth amassed. What sorts of things do you think you are the most hard on yourself about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom